Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Smile in Heaven

I first met Luke at a PTA meeting, he attended his brother's PTA because his parent are out of the country. I'm a teacher at a Montessori School and he was the brother of a bright little kid that all the teachers liked. I don't know why it happened, but I do remember that I was really shocked and excited by our first encounter.
We were talking about his brother's grades, Sean was 11 then and he was doing A+ work in school, so it was a pleasure to discuss his future with his brother. Then our talk was interrupted by another teacher who wanted to put his two cents in about his kid's abilities.
I was sitting across from Luke and the new teacher had perched in a chair beside him and was talking enthusiastically about his young brother Sean. That's when I felt something under the table between my legs suddenly resting against my crotch.
I have to admit that I was startled; I had been listing to the other teacher with nothing particular on my mind when this happened and I jumped a little in surprise. Looking down below the edge of the table I could see toes wiggling against the material of my trousers, pressing against me.
I looked up and into Luke's eyes. His hooded unfocused look made my heart beat faster, I could tell that breathing was shallow and that he is excited. Then all of a sudden his eyes focused and became normal looking and he pulled his foot away and just smiled at me like nothing had happened.
I couldn't believe that this handsome guy with the peaches and crème complexion had something like that to a complete stranger.
That's all that happened at our first meeting, he'd just massaged me into a hard-on and then he'd stopped, he knows hpw to satisfy a gay being only 18 years-old. A minute later another teacher came over and pulled him away to meet the principal and that was the end of it. Luke looked over his shoulder at me as he was being led away and he smiled at me. That was the last I saw of him that evening.
It wasn't the last I thought of him though. After that one encounter Luke became part of my night time dreams. Being single and a teacher without a lot of freshmens, I don't get all that much dating action. Luke's foot massage had affected me more than I wanted to admit; it wasn't everyday that a handsome man did something like that to a closet gay in a public place.
Soon Luke became my exclusive masturbation nymph, I'd think about his cute little red lips and those hooded eyes and I'd cum almost too fast. Intellectually I knew that he had just been teasing me, and he probably hadn't given me another thought. But that didn't matter, all that did, was that he'd excited me more than any woman had ever done before.
So before the month was out, I made up an excuse to request a parent/teacher meeting about Luke's brother Sean. Outwardly it was a meeting about an opportunity for his brother to attend classes for gifted students, but in reality it was for no other reason than I wanted to see Luke again. I needed to be near him again and I wanted to see if anything else might happen between us.
I finessed a meeting at their home. Luke had called to say that his brother had a cold and that he didn't want to leave him home alone because hi parents are still out of town. I quickly agreed to come to them rather than wait until a convenient time for him to make the trip to school. Actually, it couldn't have worked out better.
That evening he opened the door to my knock and smiled that smile at me. As I looked into his eyes my mind was numb, I remembered our last meeting and the sensations I'd experiences when he'd smiled at me like that before.
He invited me into the living room and offered me an Ice Tea, then he sat down beside me on the couch. I was told that Sean was asleep and that we would have to discuss the school program between ourselves and that he would fill his brother in on things later.
Looking into Luke's eyes was making me dizzy; I was having a hard time marshalling my thoughts. All I wanted to do was lean over and kiss him. At that moment I could care less about his brother, I just wanted to take Luke on the rug and make him scream in ecstasy.
I was brought back to reality when Luke asked if I was okay. I must have looked startled because he reached out and touched my arm in a gesture of concern, but to me it was only one more provocation to declare my feelings for him.
As Luke looked into my eyes just then, I saw that same look that had been there when we were at the school meeting. I sat there unable to move as he leaned into me, placing his hand on my thigh. Then he was kissing me softly, fully on the lips. He held himself there, waiting for... something.
I reached out and grasped his upper arms and pulled him into my urgent kiss. As I smashed my lips against his I moaned urgently, my need so overpowering that I could barely stand it.
I must have been in some kind of daze, because suddenly Luke was leading me into his bed room. As we passed down the hallway I looked through a slightly open door and saw his brother sleeping peacefully in the bed room next to his older brother's.
I was momentarily uncomfortable knowing that his brother might wake up at any moment and see what was happening, I even tried to say something about it, but Luke placed a slender finger to my lips and shushed me. He didn't seem to care and all I could think of at that moment was that I was about to get very, very lucky.
Luke sat on the bed and pulled me close to him. I stood looking down at him as his nimble fingers went to work on the zipper of my pants. I watched in mounting excitement as he open the fly and tugged at my pants. It was hard for him to pull them down over my erection, the material kept hanging up on me. I finally had to help him and I pushed my underwear and pants down in one motion, letting them fall down below my knees.
My throbbing erection popped out into the open and Luke's eyes widened as he immediately grabbed it and began stroking and pulling me closer to him. Soon I felt my hot flesh touching his cheek as he cradled me and began to jack me off, while rubbing me against his face and lips.
With this kind of attention, I knew that I wasn't going to be able to take much of this without making quite a mess of his handsome face. So before I lost complete control I pulled away from him and reached down to bring him to his feet.
I began to boldly kiss him, holding him close. We both fumbled with his buttons and it wasn't more than a moment or two before I felt the heat of his naked body against mine. Then I was pushing him down toward the mattress and climbing on his back, all the while our mouths were locked together in a passionate kiss.
I gasped and pulled my mouth away as I had slipped into his wet wonderful place all the way to the hilt. I'd never had anything like that happen before. There was no effort, no fumbling just a smooth sinking into a warm wet tight place, a feeling as if slipping home. I was in heaven.
Yes, I was in blissful heaven as Luke began to move his ass under me, building an exciting friction between us that quickly made my heart pound in my throat. Then I was the one doing the trusting, I hugged his perfect body to me and madly thrust - deeply in and out - grunting in pleasure as I ploughed him with only one thing in mind now.
During that whole time I never even thought about Luke's brother sleeping just on the other side of the wall, nor did I give a thought about whether or not we needed any lubricant. The moment was the moment and we had totally surrendered ourselves to the wonder natural sensations brought on by our perfect union.
I'd only had sex occasionally before, but never anything so perfect as this. Our bodies seemed to meet in all the right places and we moved as if we were one person. I don't know how I did it but I held out for the longest moment in my life, we glided in and out of each other like perfect beings until...
Then it was too late, I was gasping for breath as I came in bucket loads, my body bucked uncontrollably on top of his as I thrust deeply emptying myself totally into Luke's wonder pleasure asshole. He weakly held on to me as his orgasm flashed like lightning through his body and he groaned loudly.
And then there were the most blissful few moments when we both reached our inevitable peak and began to freefall downward. We breathed through each other's mouths gasping for breath. Finally, totally spent, I slumped in exhaustion, my dead weight pushing his smaller body into the mattress.
I was totally in ectasy that i shouted " I Love You Luke"

He didn't say anything then, he just rolled me over on my back and began to fuck me all over again.

No comments: