Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Feast at the Park

I am Michael, 16 years old and i have an eye for the outdoors. I am especially fond of this little woodsy park nearby my home. On this one particular hot and sunny day, a typical day in Palawan, I got very, very hot…and I’m not talking temperature wise.I took a little stroll around the woods admiring the scenery. I walked on the little wooden boardwalk by the water and giggled when I eyed the alligators. They always reminded me of the warning sign at the entrance to the walkway: “DO NOT FEED OR MOLEST THE ALLIGATORS!” I thought to myself naughtily…I should add to that warning, “PLEASE DO MOLEST THIS FRISKY
PREDATOR!”.After walking around a bit, I found a nice semi-private picnic table near the water shaded by some trees, and I climbed up and stretched out on top of it. I was dressed appropriately for my little game of seduction, a short denim and a tight little muscle shirt. My nipples were erecting nicely as I was cold at that time and quite obviously very aroused. “Oops”…I seem to have deliberately forgotten my boxers, as I felt the cool breeze blowing on my bare and very damp cock. I was feeling very mischievious and naughty today. I sat there waiting patiently for my intended victim to arrive. (My victim being a hunky, tall, dark and handsome young guy who has a thing for Assholes and Teen Gays like me!) He finally emerged through the trees and walked slowly towards me with a very hungry look on his face as he licked his lips, tantalized me with his tongue, and winked at me. I teasingly spread my legs apart in a very seductive manner to entice him to hurry my way, hoping he brought a good appetite along for the delectable feast I was about to offer him. I asked his name even though I was getting really horny. he told me his name is Chuck.I was grinning like a kid, my brown eyes were inviting him to lunch…me being the main course. As I sat on top of the table, he climbed between my legs and sat on the bench below me, conveniently shielding my bare hard-on cock from passer-boys. We hugged, we touched, we kissed, we tongued, we licked…as we both grew hungrier and hungrier for each others cock. Chuck's hand slid between my legs and I went positively wild when he thrust his fingers deeply within my ass hole. Chuck could feel just how hot and wet and ready I was for him. We were alone for the moment and he bent down and buried his hot mouth in my very hard-on cock and began feasting away. The cool breeze along with his warm, probing tongue licking me up and down my sensitive balls was driving me insane with desire. My exhibitionist's tendencies were definitely showing, but he didn’t seem to mind at all. Oh, how I love when he eat me outdoors. As we heard someone approaching we tried to act as if nothing is happening at all, but we were feeling so very, very naughty and it was difficult to hide our wild and horny behavior. Once it was safe, we were at it again. I unzipped Chuck's pants and his eager cock popped right out as if it were in search mode. It took no time
at all as I turn back around him, for his cock to zero in on it’s intended target. What a perfect fit we were for each other. I slowly moved back and forth as we fucked right there out in public, in the park, at lunchtime, fucking like a mad dog on a picnic table. We stared at each other intently, with pure lust and desire in our eyes, enjoying the feelings of pleasure we were giving each other as we moved together in the best music I ever heard. It was so daring, so dangerous, so risky…and I was so incredibly turned on! We both came quickly just from the intense thrill of it all. We sat there just clinging to one another and laughing at what we had just done. The crocodiles were staring on us, boaters were riding by, and occasional walkers passed by. And here we were, two intelligent, grown teenage gays…acting like two very horny mad dogs who could not seem to get enough. We took a walk on the boardwalk, and again that sign made me giggle as I pointed it out to Chuck as I nibbled teasingly on his earlobe and neck. I just couldn’t seem to get enough of him and apparently the feeling was quite mutual as we began “molesting” each other again right in front of the wide-eyed gators. As we kissed and touched each other, his hands were busy groping my ass and I was busy with my hands on his zipper. Chuck seemed to enjoy lifting my muscle shirt up and exposing my naked nipples to the workers across the lake. And I, being the free spirit that I am, did absolutely nothing to stop him. As I unzipped Chuck's pants and wrapped my mouth around his very hard-on cock, I enjoyed hearing the sounds of pleasure that came from him as I gently licked and sucked his bushy cock, hitting that one sensitive spot on Chuck that always gets a very positive reaction. It was getting very, very hot between us, I needed you badly…NOW! There was no denying from the wanton look in my eyes that I wanted and needed him to fuck me hard. We needed to find a little privacy before we got ourselves into trouble, so we started walking back to his house. On the way we paused several times as I taunted Chuck by lifting my top and flashing my erected nipples to him so he would suck my nipples, and hand job my cock. By the time we finally made it to his house, we were all over one another. Me sucking Chuck's cock, Chuck fucking me with his hand. I eagerly straddled him in the couch at his sala and hi cock slid right into me as I let out a little purring noise. We just stared at one another with pure lust in our eyes and fucked like crazy until our hunger was satisfied. At least for the moment…

I just love “lunch” in the park… :-)

1 comment:

footballfanatic said...

Hi -

Fantastic Blog

Would you be interested in a Link Exchange?

My Blog is:

FREE RAPIDSHARE ACCOUNTS

(http://rapidshare-premium-account-free.blogspot.com)

Would it be possible for you to link my site back from your blog?
(using the above address)

If you are interested I will add your link or button
as soon as possible for you.

Hope we can work something out?

ED