Monday, October 15, 2007

INTERNET HELL PART TWO

He continued to look in my eyes as he ravished my asshole with his cock. Each stroke was now more deliberate. Each stroke was deeper than the one before it. He started groaning and moaning. He pushed into me with one final thrust burying his cock deep into my asshole. My asshole contracted around his cock like a vise, gripping him and pulling his cock deep into my core.
He graned like a wild animal as his entire body shaked inside me. He looked deep into my eyes and fired a blast of cum into my asshole. I could feel the force and the heat of his liquid showering the walls of my ass. I looked deep into the eyes of the man that was raping me and cumming inside me. It was what I saw in his eyes that scared me the most. It was like looking into a mirror. In his eyes I saw a stranger. I witnessed what I thought was impossible. I've read about it but I've never believed it. First a wave of anger, Then a wave of guilt, and then finally a wave of pleasure punished my body as my cock also exploded into orgasmic paradise. I came hard and almost animalistic in the arms of a man that was raping me. I could still see the reflection of myself in his eyes. My mouth wide opened as I gasped for air but couldn't take a breath.
He smiled as he looked into my eyes. He knew my state. He knew I was cumming and he enjoyed it. He just smiled while he filled my asshole with his seed. With each consecutive blast my body reacted. With each spurt, my mind exploded and my ass gushed. With each twitch of our body's, waves of ecstasy washed over me. He fell below, grunting loudly.
That's all I wanted, He said.
You didn't have to make it so difficult.
I narrowed my eyes at him as He got up. He looked into my eyes then looked between my legs. I knew what he was looking at. I could feel his cum oozing out of my asshole and running down the ball of my cock. He smiled as he started stroking his cum coated cock. The look in his eyes only confirmed that my ordeal wasn't over yet. Within few seconds his cock was rock hard and glistening. I wanted to scream but I couldn't. I wanted to get up and run but my legs didn't respond. He grabbed his pants and shoved his hand in his pocket. I started trembling like crazy. I didn't know what to do. Could he be reaching for a knife? Did he have a gun? Was he going to kill me?
My rapist didn't pull out a gun or a knife. He pulled out a small plastic bottle. A part of me was relieved and another part of me was confused. He looked at me and smiled. Then he grabbed me by my hair and lifted me to my feet. And once again we were face to face. He stared into my eyes and again I saw my reflection. But this time I saw the portrait of a terrified teenage gay.
What's your name little devil.?
I didn't say a thing. I was to scared. Why does he want to know my name?
I said. What's your name little devil.?
I told him my name was Jareed. I could feel his cock pressing into my stomach. I could feel the stickiness of his juices on my stomach as he move slightly from side to side. At that point I didn't have a clue of what he was planning. That was when he told me what he had planned. The look in his eyes got more serious as he spoke.
Jareed.. I'm sorry it has to be this way .I'm sorry but. I need you .I need your ass once more baby..
It took me a moment to realize what he said. I had tried to be tough during the entire ordeal. This man has broken into my home. This man ripped my cloths off my body and raped me. The same man that has done all those things to me was now informing me that he was going to suck my hard-on cock.
My eyes welled up and the tears began to flow and this time there was no stopping them.
Please.Im begging.. Please don't do that to me again please. you're too big.. Please you'll rip me apart this time. Please sir .I've cooperated with you.
Now .Jareed.. don't cry baby .I'll be gentle .You're right. You have cooperated .you've done everything Ive asked .Thats why I'm not going to kill you .Thats right baby .I'm not going to kill you.. But. I am going to fuck you the Ass again before I leave.
The tone in his voice and the look in his eyes was that of a possessed man. My tears had blurred my vision. I bent my head down in shame and asked God, What have I done to deserve this. Then he placed his finger under my chin and slowly raised my head. He pushed my hair away bent down and kissed me on my forehead.
Don't worry baby. your ass is half as sweet as your cock. this will be over real soon.
He stepped back and told me to stick out my hands. He grabbed my hands and turned them upward. He told me to put my hands together. I thought for a moment that he was planning to tie me up or something.
This will ease the pain baby. He said as he popped open the little plastic bottle and poured the contents of it into my palm.
I didn't need to see what the substance was. I knew what it was as soon as I felt it filling up in my palms.
Rub this on my cock Jareed .Rub it on there nice and thick baby .Lube it up.
He placed his hands on my wrist and brought it down to his cock. Then he placed his cock in my hands and smiled.
Please. don't fuck my ass again .Please Mister. I.. I. Before I could complete my sentence. He smacked across my face.
Shut up .You better shut up and do as you are told little devil .I'm not fucking with you Jareed .You can beg, cry and moan if you like. Its not going to change a thing .with or without lube, I'm gonna stick my dick in your ass. I suggest you lube up my dick it make no difference to me .Ill fuck your asshole raw .I like you Jareed. That's the only reason you're getting lube.. Now Shut the fuck Up!!!!. And Lube up my cock.
He looked angry and I knew that he wouldn't leave no matter what I said or did. I knew that getting my ass fucked again was my only chance for survival. I quickly wrapped my slimy lube covered hands around his cock and started stroking it. His cock looked bigger and harder than it was before. I felt queasy inside. My stomach churning in disgust as I was forced to prepare his cock to rape my asshole again. I stared at his glistening manhood, knowing that soon he was going to bury it in my anal passage.
Yeah thats it baby .that feels good.. Turn around and bend over. He commanded.
I looked into his eyes and search for maybe a sign of hope. Just maybe I hoped, maybe he might look into my crying eyes and feel some compassion. In his eyes there was no compassion. There was a demon like look on his face and fire in his eyes. I could see the Fire in his eyes and feel his power piercing through my soul.
Its time baby .Bend over.
I slowly turned around. He placed his hand on my back and pushed me onto the couch. Then he pushed me onto the couch on to my knees. My ass was hovering up in the air and sticking straight out. The tears started flowing as soon as I felt his hand on my ass. A second later I felt the tip of his cock pressing against my asshole.
I clenched my teeth and prepared myself for the massive pain that I was sure to come. I held my breath as I felt the head of his cock pushing into my ass once again.
No. No.. I cried as I felt the head of his cock pushing into my ass.
My body jumped and as I tried to fight of the invasion with my ass cheeks. I was holding my breath but I couldn't hold it anymore. The moment I took a breath the head his cock popped into my ass. My entire body was a blaze. The pain was incredible. I put my head down and cried into the back sofa.
Ohhhhhh.. God .Your Ass is fucking tight Jareed. .Don't cry baby.. breathe .breathe baby.. relax.. relax baby.
He didn't move. He held the tip of his cock inside my asshole as he spoke. The fire that was burning in my ass was like the fire I saw burning in his eyes. My ass put up a fight but slowly started to give way. My sphincter muscle seemed to relax and as soon as it did. He grunted and plunged his cock deep into my asshole.
Aghhhh..FUUUCK..YEAH..Mmmmmm..thats fucking good. He moaned
It happened so fast and before I knew it my head was banging against the back of the couch as he started pounding my asshole. He fucked my ass hard and fast with deep long strokes.
He called me names while he fucked my ass. He told me that I was a little devil, he told me I was a good gay and that I should be fucked in my ass daily. It seemed like my asshole was stretching with every stroke. I could her him grunting and moaning each time his balls slapped against my cock. I closed my eyes and prayed that it would all be over soon. The harder he fucked me the less pain I felt as my asshole began to go numb.
Oh.. GOD..GOD DAMN GAY!!!!!.. Your fucking ass is incredible.
He spoke between moans of pleasure as he commended me on the inner workings of my anal cavity. My asshole was wide open to him. The combination of lube and his large cock stretched my ass to the limits. His thick cock plowed in and out of my ass unobstructed.
Oh. Shit .I'm gonna cum baby..I.I .I'm gonna cum in your ass devil.
He grabbed my hips and started ramming his cock into my ass angrily. He moaned then slammed his cock in to my ass and howled like a wolf.
Take that Devii. He shouted as I felt his hands dig and claw into my fleshy ass cheeks.
To say that his cock erupted in my asshole would be an understatement. He rammed his cock deep into my raped asshole, his cum filled balls slammed into my cock causing his cock to detonate deep into my bowels. The explosion was intense. My entire body shuddered as I felt his hot cum scorch the insides of my anus. His sweaty body fell forward landing on my back. Both our bodies were trembling, mine in pain and his in pleasure. His cock was still twitching in my ass while he jabbed his deflating cock in and out of my cum filled anus completely emptying himself inside me.
Mmmmmm. That was some gooooood Ass Fucking, Devil.
He slowly pulled his cock out of my asshole and spread my cheeks. Within seconds I could feel his vile liquid creeping out of my hole. I didn't have to look back because deep down I knew he was smiling. And the sound of him laughing while he mashed my ass cheeks together causing his cum to pour out of my asshole only confirmed my suspicions.
I didn't move until I heard him rustling around behind me. I turned around and sat down and started crying. He got dressed but he never took his eyes off me. I prayed to God and hoped he was done with me.
Sorry I cant stick around Baby .Your Ass was the best Ive ever had.. Don't event think about calling the Police, OK .the police don't care .and they cant protect you from me .If you call the cops.. Ill find out.if you call the cops. Ill be back .and if you call the cops .Ill be back with a friend.. And trust me Jareed, hes nothing like me. Hes not as nice to his victims as I am.. Hes big, hes Black and he loves fucking brown girls in the ass raw.
He grabbed his jacket and pulled out what I thought was a cell phone. He then turned it on and told that it was a police scanner. He told me that if I called the cops he would know. He told me to sit there and not to move for ten minutes. He told me to take a shower and get some rest. He told me to just forget about what happened to me. He told me that gays get raped like women all the time. The he told me to just keep my mouth shut.
He then smiled, turned around and walked out of my door. I sat there motionless for over an hour. I took inventory of what had happened to me. And at that moment I also took inventory of my life. I realized that life, as I knew it would never be the same. Sex as I knew would never be the same. We all have all done things in life that we are not proud of. We all have all done things in life that our piers would look down on us if they ever found out. We all have secret fantasies and desires that we could never ever share with the people that are closets to us. I'm a kind, caring, loving woman. I'm a law biding citizen and respected amongst my friends and in my community. What would my friends and people closest to me say if I told them that I was raped? What would they say if I told them a man broke into my home and raped my asshole? And what would they say if I told them that I hired him to do it.
It wasn't the fire in his eyes that scared me. It was the fury in my own eyes that sent me over the edge. In the reflection I saw the truth. While gazing into his eyes I become one with the fire that has burned between my legs for years. I became and I identified with some of the gays on this planet. For now I truly know and understand what gays of the world have endured since the dawn of time. Rape can happen anytime and anyplace. In the time it took you to read this story hundreds of gays where raped throughout this planet. If you close your eyes and concentrate. If you focus your thoughts and listen. You can actually hear them screaming. Laws and governments cant stop it. But every once in a while there is a gay out there like me, who want it. Who want to be taken by force. Am I ashamed you might ask? I tell you that I am not. While I sit here in front on my PC and share this tale with you my cock is on fire. It burns with desires that are not normal. After I complete this I will e-mail my rapist and schedule another appointment with him. I hope he brings his mean black friend with him this time.

No comments: