Saturday, October 27, 2007

Fuck Party

Manila hotel was the most extravagant haven yet for the annual party a group of my parents' associates held. I knew a few young guys, and did my best to mingle while my parents played the "must" politics. It did not take long to complete the
rounds and run out of familiar faces. I looked for my parents, but saw they were involved in conversation and so I decided to find a safer harbor to bide my time.

As I slowly made my way to the grand bar at the back of the ballroom, the tall blond bartender caught my eye. He looked a bit younger, and more attractive than anyone has a rig,ht to be, the real killer was that lop-sided grin; the one that makes a
woman's knees go weak. It was impossible not to return a smile and acknowledge the impact of his silent flattery. But he insisted I was still young to drink. I asked him how'd he knew I was young and was just a teenager and he just told me that
it was just his intuition and he also knew that I am a teenage gay. I told him that my parents are with me and they always allow me to drink occasionally and so he agreed.

With a polite greeting, I named my drink, something stronger than my usual, something more appropriate for such a...tedious occasion. The bartender stared back for a moment, the edge of his cocky smile lifting, deepening the crease of his suntanned cheek before he turned his back to pour. I found myself sizing himup, the stylish cut of his hair, the broad shoulders in the short white jacket of his uniform, the hard buttocks that filled the seat of those black, perfectly creased slacks so well.

When I looked up I realized he had been watching my bold motives in the mirror. This time he gave me a more seductive grin.

Embarrassed, I faked a cough and looked away.

"What's your poison?"

Startled and a little bit surprised by the voice, I turned. The speaker was a handsome guy with pouty lips and a pair of gorgeous, expressive brown eyes. I placed his age somewhere between the charming bartender's and my parents. His clothes, his
informal manner, all indicated a distinct earthiness. And when he did not fake a smile, I took it as further evidence of his easy casualness, his total lack of pretense. I had no doubt we could be friends.

I'm drinking Scotch on the rock, I answered, meeting his gaze.

And I will do the same, she told the bartender, his glance falling below my waist briefly before he returned his attention to me. "Melvin. My name is Melvin. Hello, Melvin. I'm Ben. Great party, isn't it? I asked gently and amiably.

The question sounded tentative, a gauge. When I sent his my best get-serious look, he chuckled, sounding relieved at not having received the standard polite bullshit. Are you staying here, at the hotel tonight? Melvin asked me. I told him that it
was only my parents that encouraged me to attend the social event. Melvin laughed, with one of those sexy throaty laughs that melt teenage gays like me.

Before either of us could say more, the bartender set Melvin's drink down on the counter then casually, leaned on his elbow with all the confidence in the world. He looked from me to Melvin, his lascivious thoughts no secret. His glance inched to
his chest, obviously seen in his tuxedo. Who could blame him; carnality exuded from Melvin, and there was no lack of want there either.

When Melvin, unruffled by his boldness, continued to sip his Scotch, the bartender made a small sound of desire then returned his attention to me. Now previously playful smile disappeared nad was replaced by a candid expression of pure lust.

When a guest broke the sexually charged atmosphere, I became aware of the hot moisture of our silent but intense exchange had generated, and shifted for comfort in suddenly dampened briefs.

Melvin said that he is too.

Discomfited by the frank and unexpected admission, I cleared my throat and took another sip of Scotch.

Melvin studied me through slanted eyes, then really floored me with his next comment. Ben let's just fuck now.

I stood frozen, mouth wide open, mind racing to distinguish fact from imagination before I was able to force my eyes to blink and collect my wits. Slowly absorbing his advance, I allowed his candor to encourage mine. When I met his eyes, it was with equal forthrightness, and we established an understanding.

I asked him if he was alone by himself and he told me that he was with his brother but his date turned out so he was alone now.

I turned and searched the room. My parent were speaking to a squat, balding man but their gaze was fixed upon me. We made eye contact, then their glance moved to Melvin.

Melvin remarked that I was a parent's baby but I simply did not say anything.

Now that the course had been set I was simply too aroused and too anxious to debate with him. "Let's go," I said decisively when he continued to regard my parents with an expression that seemed to calculate them.

Melvin shot me a rigid look, and then quickly downed his drink.

We had only taken a few steps when, as if prompted by an unspoken signal, we paused as one and turned for a last look. The sexy bartender was wiping a wineglass but we seemed to still hold his undivided attention. He squinted in return, a hedonistic squint combined with regret. Melvin and I sighed simultaneously, like a couple of lovesick teens, then turned and left with shared reluctance.

As Melvin led the way out of the ballroom, my focus remained on his chest and muscles, quivering underneath the fabric of his formal tuxedo with each step he took. More hot steam pooled between my legs and I hastened my stride.

We rode the elevator in silence, oblivious of the elderly couple who had followed us in. Melvin stared at my muscular leg, visible in my pants. As for me, I shared the bartender's appetite for his heaving chest. By seconds, the moistened gusset of
my brief was growing more uncomfortable.

I let Melvin enter the room first. Just as I shut the door, we reached for each other, hungrily, without the usual formalities between two strangers. Driven by lust, there was no musculine gentility when our mouths parted and our tongues
began an urgent, passionate kiss.

As we kissed, we tugged at clothes anxiously. Melvin snapped open my polo, and we separated, both pulling to rid me of the restraining tuxedo. My eyes fell on his muscular body, looked ripe enough to make my mouth water. Mesmerized, I licked my
lips and swallowed before I started to drool.

Melvin literally shoved me onto the bed with a growl then came down himself. He told me that he loved my skin and body while he was anxiously caressing my arms, chest, tummy while his glance took a slow tour down the length of my muscular legs.

Turning back abruptly, his eyes locked on mine and without preamble, he shoved an elegant hand in my hard-on cock.

"Aaahhh," I sighed and raised my hips high to greet him.

"That feel good?" he asked, and covered my mouth with his hot mouth. His tongue blasted through my parted lips in a mission of invasion. Melvin took as liberally as I gave, and offered the same in return. All the while, my body pushed and churned on
his comforting hand.

I moaned my loss when Melvin tore his mouth away to posture himself for a more significant seizure. Welcoming the pain of passion, I clenched his hair and encouraged his hungry assault on my chest and turgid nipples.

"Delicious," he moaned as he switched from one insistent nipple to the other.

I squeezed the chest he was suckling. It encouraged him to work harder. "So you like sucking cock, hmmm?" I teased.

With his lips pursed tightly around my tugid nipple, he could do little but moan.

"Me too," I agreed and, unable to resist any longer, reached for one of his heavy chest, only to have my hand pushed away.

"You'll get your turn," he teased and slid lower. "I want to taste your cock."

The sound of the door opening gave us only a momentary pause. "What took you so long?" I questioned when the bartender entered.

I waited for the right timing to escape from the bar the bartender answered while he was busy taking his formal tuxedo clothes off.

Melvin turned his head, but kindly kept his hand in my hard-on cock. He regarded the bartender whose name is Simon, one thick eyebrow arched with interest.

After a little bit of chatting, Simon stretched out by my side and asked if he had missed much.

"A lot more to...cum," I replied.

He chuckled and gave me a lustful kiss.

"So, Melvin, what's a nice teenage gay like you doing in this bed with this naught teenage gay.

Melvin gave him a brazen once over, then leaned across me. "Getting a good lay, I hope."

"You got it, baby," Simon promised and took that edible pouty mouth of Melvin with his. While Simon kissed Melvin, Melvin did not neglect me, his slender hand still in my ahrd-on cock because he want the heat and humidity it worked to promote.

Releasing Melvin, Simon asked, "What did I interrupt?"

"I was just about to taste Ben's cock."

"Then let me help."

Simon spread my legs, gently, wide. Together, they stared long and hard at my vulnerable cock while it cried for attention.

Then Simon's heavy tongue came down and took a single slow lick, leaving me quivering.

"Mmm, that there is pure honey, Melvin."

Melvin shot him a glance then dipped his head and snatched my swollen cock between his lips. My body responded instantly, welcoming the impatiently longed-for onslaught.

Simon's eyes remained on my writhing form as eased my legs wider apart. Melvin accepted the invitation and carefully moved to lie in the "V" he had provided, his finger never slipping out of my honeyed nest in the process. I, in turn, bent my knees deeper around him and provided him with a more splayed access.

Settled, with Melvin's warm breath fanning my pubic hairs in a pleasant distraction, he extracted his hands. Before I could feel its absence, a soothing plump tongue slipped in to take its place, intoxicating me. I took Melvin's head in both hands
and pushed my cock to his face. Melvin held nothing back, huffing and slurping as he reached farther and farther into my depths. It was heaven.

I cried deliriously when he next removed the essence of my pleasure, that nimble tongue of his. Then cried again when he

filled me with two fingers in its stead. And when he took my greedy cock once more, I became lost in the climb toward nirvana.

Simon pinched my turgid and erect nipple, forcing me to arch my back, to offer him more. "Cum," he ordered, his dark eyes demanding the pleasure of seeing me in ecstasy.

My heart pounding with love, I submitted, to my needs and to his command, breathing his name just as the little death arrived to make its exalted claim.

I flowed with soft screams, fighting to keep my eyes open. Melvin hanjob me deeper, his mouth firming on my hard-on cock, his sucking relentless. Simon watched proudly, victoriously, as my body bucked and churned in its attempt to cram Melvin into my
cock.

In the end, it was his pleasure that brought me the greater contentment.


"You're right, sweet as honey," Melvin confirmed after I came.

Melvin and I unwound from each other, making room for him to lie between us. Simon kissed and caressed in turns while our bodies took refuge in his masculinity. Leading Melvin and me into our own private exchange of passion, he slid lower to bury his face in chests. His hum of delight echoed as he fondled and suckled, his efforts earning him even more tender and responsive nipples.

"Melvin," Simon gently separated us, "why don't you come sit on my face."

Melvin's eyes sparkled. He moved quickly to straddle him, on his knees, backward.

"Show it to me first," he requested. "Open your legs and show me your hard-on cock."

He shifted to find his balance then carefully leaned forward, his rear lifting inches. Both hands reached back, deepening the arch of his spine, and ever so luxuriantly spread his cheeks.

"Oophhh, what a sweet plump dick," Simon murmured after a moment of silent observation, and then sniffed deeply. "All right, baby, go ahead and set it down for me now."

Melvin lowered himself on his face, his drawn out moan at initial contact turning into a breathy sigh of accomplishment with the final seating.

I took Simon's powerful cock in my hand and gave it a little kiss, inhaling his unfamiliar unique scent before swallowing what I could of him, with all the tenderness my hunger would allow. His balls cradled in my palm, I sucked hard, in the very way that I know can pleased him most.

Melvin interrupted with a touch, desire in his countenance. He brought his head down, mouth open, anxious. His moan rang of gratitude when I placed Simon's swollen tip between his lips. He suckled it preciously, then took it deeper, shifting his
hips from side-to-side, opening himself wider for him.

As I carry a constant, insatiable need to pleasure Simon, I could not pass up the opportunity when it arose. Positioning myself between his bent legs, I licked and pampered his sac of skin while Melvin continued to ravish his cock. Together, we
created a lovely chorus of moans.

When still it was not enough, and I ached to provide more, I forced Simon's legs wider apart and reached lower, so shocked to know just how much it pleasures him to have his anus tongued.

It took little time for Melvin's breathing to grow heavier with his approaching climax and I returned to their side, to aid and participate.

"I think he loves cunt juice; smear him good," I whispered in Melvin's ear. He heeded my advice and, grunting, tackled the task with more gusto.

I gently squeezed one hand under the curve of his manly tummy for support. The other, I sucked wet the middle finger then reached for his backside. My penetration into his tight asshole was all the incentive he needed, and he toppled into sweet
oblivion with a guttural roar. I pushed in all the way. Simon pressed his hips down from both sides; he crushed him hard.

"Yesss, baby, rub your cock against that hot tongue," I urged over Melvin's muffled screams, his masculine form convulsing in its pleasure while he valiantly rode the crest of insanity. "Feels so, so damned good."

Melvin slowed at last, but continued to feed on Simon. "Yea, he eats cock real good, doesn't he?" Stroking his hair, easing his return, I gauged his satisfaction by his hungry suckling and muted whimpers. How well I know that profound need that always plagues me afterwards. Yes, sweet Melvin, suck his cock, feed your soul.

I waited for Melvin to fight his way back through the haze and straighten, then I straddled Simon's hips and slowly lowered myself onto his quivering shaft. Meeting Melvin's smoldering gaze, I drew him to me for a taste of those provocative lips.

What they tasted of was Scotch and cock. I savored the combination, and then left him to recover while I nourished myself from his ripe nipples and rocked upon the rock-solid penis that stood buried within my asshole.

My nipples fetish for the moment appeased, I let Melvin slide off Simon, and then I came down into his loving arms. His scent was strong on him, and now I licked his lips for Melvin's own alluring taste. Our kiss was brief, but fiery.

Simon rolled me onto my side and re-entered my asshole. He knows my needs so well. A strong hand snaked over my hipbone and experienced fingers seized the slippery asshole for manipulation. The other arm lay in an arc, a supporting cradle,
underneath my neck. Melvin, for his part, took charge of my needy nipples. Coordinating his ministrations with Simon's languid strokes, the two joined forces and teased me relentlessly.

As I grew more responsive, my back curved into a pliant arch that allowed Simon deeper penetration. For that, he rewarded me with a more solid thrusting.

My orgasm suddenly upon me, Simon pushed in to the hilt and wedged his thumb through my lips and into my mouth. I exploded with a growl--my nerves alive. Simon pinched my cock with his working hand while Melvin bit one nipple and squeezed the other
none too gently, adding a pleasant pain to my pleasure, only to have the scream of jubilation stick in my throat, as I sucked on Simon's thumb like a cock.

I relished the precious ecstasy for as long as I could freeze time. With the tension slowly ebbing, Simon and Melvin, as good lovers do, held me tenderly, lulling me back to sensibility at the dictate of my own sweet time.

I returned from the bathroom and found Melvin on his back and Simon on top. His legs were wrapped high around his waist, in the age-old fashion that a man opens himself to another man. He was thrusting into him, his balls slamming against his bottom. I climbed between his legs to watch them do so.

My affectionate caress of Simon's manly buttocks slowed him, curbing his thrusts into sensual grinds. I took his drawn out moan as a request. My mouth replaced my hands for a wet massage of his cheeks, stopping briefly to tantalize the small sphere of nerve endings before continuing lower to his scrotum, where I could taste and smell both Melvin and me.

"You've got a great ass, Melvin." I heard Simon say. "Do I get to fuck it?"

His whimper of consent came without hesitation, and I reached for the jar I had brought back with me. As my greasy finger circled and taunted Melvin's anal entrance, I continued to lave Simon's testicles with my tongue. He and Melvin kissed while

I took time to lubricate Melvin, to prepare him for pleasure.

Ready, Melvin turned over, laid his head down, and raised his rear high.

"That's nice, baby, that's just how I like to take it."

Simon took his place behind Melvin on his knees and I took mine beside him. Unhurried, fanned fingers squeezed and molded

Melvin's lush flesh, as much a posturing of their dominant and submissive roles as foreplay.

Melvin purred, waiting docilely, straining to deepen his spinal arch.

Eyes glazed, Simon groaned with manly ego and spread his ass cheeks more taut for a better display of the oiled sphincter that was now at his discretion.

"Mmm, looks nice, babe." He tore his gaze away to thank me for the preparation, a thorough kiss that left me sizzling.

Melvin's moans rose when Simon's hips pressed forward and the weight of his cock-head lay teasingly against the puckered entrance. His moans rose higher when, taking hold of his thick shaft, he began to rotate it around the small circle, lubricating that same head in a blend of pre-cum and grease to ease the penetration of his tight canal.

"You ready to give it to me, Melvin?" Simon tapped gently then butted his swollen tip against his little ring.

"Yesss," came his soft, anxious and anticipatedly reply.

I watched, riveted, as the darker resistant skin first indented slightly, then slowly began to give way against steady

pressure.

"That's right, baby, open up your ass so I can fuck it."

Melvin gasped, and I let out the breath I did not know I had been holding when elasticity prevailed and the bulbous head suddenly penetrated in partial then came to a halt.

With Melvin's rubbery anus stretched forcefully to accommodate his thickness, and purple veins straining against the pink flesh of his shaft, Simon allowed him a brief respite. Then he resumed the invasion, taking an inch, returning two,
conquering slowly, prolonging the exquisite sensations, sensations that I am gifted with often.

Melvin moaned and whimpered, urging him to take Melvin, to be swift in delivering them both to the height of ecstasy. Simon listened in silence to his exasperation--to what I know is symphony to his soul. And when his neediness grew into the very
advantage he sought, on the next outward slide, he withdrew completely.

Melvin lamented, his rectal muscles contracting reflexively, pleading for his return. Simon watched; triumph and pleasure etched on his face. Then he started the sweet torment anew, inserting ruthlessly slow. Giving little; taking a lot. By the
time he sunk to the hilt, I was trembling, desperate for a release of my own.

Simon's hands fell away from Melvin's hips, and he grew still. Melvin cried in protest, gliding back and forth on his slick cock in his urgency, his coaxing strokes exposing the full length of the rigid shaft in one direction, then swallowing it back into the snugly-fit glove down to its base. When Melvin's efforts failed to raise a satisfying response, his strokes became more demanding, and grew into feverish pumping.

Melvin's need successfully nurtured into a serving tool, Simon's attention turned to me. "Come here, babe."

I shuffled forward on my knees obediently, positioning my cock above the open palm Simon held out at hip level. Knowledgeable hands began to move, to stimulate. I might have collapsed from sheer exuberance, had my body not been already wracking itself into oblivion.

"Look at me!" Simon's commanding eyes bore into mine while he shoved a hand in as substitute, and continued to massage my bursting cock.

Through the storm of rapture, I whimpered, "Simon," his wielding power once again granting me solace in the sweet submission

that belongs to me by nature. "Ohhh, Simon..." ...

Having brought me to a swift completion, Simon held and cooed me through recovery, his patience great, his tenderness heartfelt.

Breath finally caught, libido appeased, I moved to kneel behind him, then reached for the lubricant.

For Simon, I used two fingers, inserting deep. A groan expressed his pleasure and he reclaimed Melvin's hips, forcing his frantic pumping under control, hushing his pathetic mewling.

"All right, baby, you get your turn too." His hand slipped over the curve of his lush hip, disappearing under his abdomen, his own hips on the move to meet the mating call. I wrapped my free arm around his waist and held on tight.

Thrills vibrated in Melvin's wail at the onset of orgasm, his body tensing first then shattering into convulsions. Simon's gentle thrusts grew more arduous, driving Melvin's harder and harder into the pinnacle of pleasure, then slowing with him
downward spiral, only to pick up pace again and require more of him. He reached a second orgasm, bucking even more violently on his cock, his cries of ecstasy drowning his growls of satisfaction.

Following the peak came the desperation, the need for that all-consuming powerful thrusting, essential to completing a gay's satisfaction, an act catering to his primal need for domination, for possession.

A man well versed in gay's needs, Simon obliged, pumping hard and fast, dousing the intensity. I pinched his nipple for their mutual gratification and braced myself. With Melvin primed to his taste, smoldering and whimpering like a puppy, Simon pounded his ass for the final conquest.

"Take him, my love," I whispered, pridefu. "Fuck him."

And he did.

I woke to a knock at the door. "Who's that?" I demanded, disoriented. My eyes focused on the small clock on the nightstand and I saw it was past two.

"Thought you two might enjoy a late night snack," Simon offered, rising from the bed.

Melvin and I shared a sleepy look, shrugging our shoulders, then sobered quickly at "Come on in" and in a panic, scurried for

the covers. We would love to.

No comments: