Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Bus Stop

I was having an affair with a teenage gay as so to speak because I'm also a teenage gay for I am only 17 years old. at the time and I didn't hve a car or know how to drive so me and JC my boyfriend was taking the city bus well we had become friends with the drivers because we had riden the bus alot but this certain man was cute he was a gay also and has a relationship with a teenage gay also and still is well he changed from driving the city buses to driving the counrty bus and me and JC. had moved to a place where only the country bus would go and at this time we knew the bus driver Tom. I'll call him taht way for about 10 years, I started thinking he was cute and sexy I started riding the bus alone just so I could flirt with him I loved his smile. oh yeah by the way I have been cheating on JC for 10 years with different teenage gay since we were together. Any how so me and Tom started talking and I told him my clean date (I used to be on drugs but I quit) was coming up and I want a reward for staying clean and sober. so he asked well what do you want and I told him I want a kiss from you he said ok.

So on that day I got on the bus and as he was driving he told me he was going to give me 3 different kisses and he said 1. a friendly kiss 2.the lover kiss 3. the passionate kiss. well everyone was off the bus and at every stop when no one was watching he got up from his seat and I got up and he grabed me and gave me a nice juicy kiss and of course I was very turned on and wanting to play with me because kissing is the most thing that turns me on alot. well on our next stop he grabs me again and kisses me a little faster and gives me more tounge and by now I want him even more then at the next stop he grabs me and kisses me more wildly and I want to fuck him now but he says no.

so the next time I got on the bus I told him I really enjoyed his kisses and told him what it did to me. He asked if I wanted more so I said yes. So he stopped and kissed me more and asked me if I would suck his cock. So I did when he pulled it out of his shorts I was amazed it was big and round and look so good to see. I love sucking cock and I've been told that I do it very well. So every day I get on the bus and suck him and I get turned on and he puts his hands on mine and do some handjob on me until I cum all over his hand.

One day I thought of an idea. I told him to drive and take his cock out of his shorts and I would suck him while he was driving so he does and he had one hand on the wheel and one hand playing with my hard on cock while I was sucking on him and until I came it felt so good with his finger going wild with his handjob on my hard on cock. Well eventualy I moved back to the city and did't take the bus any more but he got a cell phone and we text each other and call each other and talk dirty to each other. Oh yeah I left my teenage gay boyfriend and is having an affair with a new teenage gay and the sex is terrific.

No comments: