Saturday, October 13, 2007

Internet Hell Part One

Somehow, over the period of one year, I developed this (Cyber-crush) on a man on the Internet whom I only knew through his words and text. He has a website where he posts sex stories of all sorts, some of which he writes Himself. It was hard not to take notice of Him. His words were like music in the ears. The appeal of every word, every curse, every motion and every taboo called out to me. I was hit really hard by this anonymous Person’s articulate expressions of desire with gays. Even though I am a typically shy teenage, I felt no harm in writing him a quick e-mail to express the way his stories made me feel and to put my name on His mind.

He responded to my e-mail once. In the meantime, I did my daily routine; go to school, come home, kick off the shoes, turn on the computer, play some cards, and others. I met this gay who came into an online card game one day and we really just seemed to hit it off. He was funny (which is the biggest attraction in my opinion) and flirted with me outrageously. Over a period of time, we talked more and continued to correspond online. We lived close to each other and he asked me on thouasands of occasions to meet. But I always made up some kind of excuses.

We flirted and kissed and cuddled and wooed via instant messenger. It was sickening, really. He really wanted to meet me. I told him I was unsure…not because I didn’t want to, but just because I knew the chain of events could turn my ordinary stable world upside down. I didn’t want to go there. He took it like a man, said his piece and we continued our online friendship.

Finally I agreed to meet him for diner after school. I was supposed to meet him Friday night at a restaurant we both knew. As the day lingered on I got more and more nervous. I also got scared. I’ve never been on a blind date yet alone met someone I’ve met over the Internet. When the time came I couldn’t do it. I told my best gay buddy at school about the whole thing. He told me that I was crazy. He told me that the Internet is an evil place. I thought about what he said and it made sense. Instead of going to the restaurant I went home. A part of me felt bad. I’ve been stood up before and I know how horrible it feels. But what was I to do?

That day it just happened to be hot and humid as hell. I couldn’t wait to get home to my airconnditioned room, kick of my shoes and relax. I was going to take bath, relax and see if I could figure out a good story to tell him. As I walked through the door, I was immediately grabbed from behind. A hand over my mouth, expensive cologne wafted to my face, and his breathe, his voice in my ear saying:

“Uh.huh, you little devil. Thought you could just tease me any way you felt like, huh?”

His voice shook with anger as I tried to nod my head no, struggling. There was no way I would be able to get free. His physique, his size…I could barely move at all, much less wiggle free. The second time he spoke I thought I recognized the voice.

“Just shut the fuck up, if you scream, I’ll kill you.”

I nodded my head up and down, laboring through his clenching hold. At this point I was so scared I thought I was dying. I thought my heart would explode from the adrenaline, heart pounding so fast. He pushed me into the house and let go.

“I want your clothes off now!!!!!” He said with a serious authorative voice.

He didn’t shout at all and was unusually calm. This maniac was good at what He did. My hand shook, my whole body shook as I started to utter some reluctance. Before I could form my lips to say anything He said,

“I’m not playing with you”.

His gaze looked directly into my eyes. It felt as if he were looking right through me into my innermost self. My hands trembled as I tried to unbutton my shirt. Then I said,

“Who are you? P-p-please don’t hurt me, please.”

He shook his head and said,

“Oh, you know me. And, I know you. Better than you know yourself.”

He took two big steps toward me and ripped my shirt from my body in one motion.

“Quit playing around and get out of those clothes, you little devil.”

Tears started to well up in my eyes, but only one fell.

“That’s not gonna help you out of this mess little devil.stop fucking crying”, He said.

I met his stare and decided if this were going to happen, He would have to see me as a person. I looked directly at Him and would not lower my eyes. I unzipped my pants and it fell to the floor revealing only my brief. Funny thing is, He didn’t look at my body. He didn’t even look at this flesh he so confidently wanted to conquered and quickly control. He only continued to look in my eyes.

My legs began to tremble; at that moment that I thought that he might kill me. He was unfaltering in his stare, steady in his movement and too equable. I’ve never been so scared in my entire life. His last step toward me had him inches from my face. His eyes still locked on my eyes, searching me intently, but for what?

He made me turn around and without hesitation he undid his pants, his manhood falling heavily on the cheeks of my ass. He pulled off his shirt…everything was happening so fast. Before I knew it I felt my brief being violently torn from my body. He bent his knees and pushed his hot thickness against the entrance of my asshole. That was the only time he closed his eyes. He gazed into my eyes as he pulled me by the small of my back towards him and pushed his hips, thrusting his hard-on cock into me and holding it there. My asshole clenched, squeezed and then contracted around the unwanted invasion. His thick cock slid easily into my tight asshole.

I felt tears beginning to well again but brushed them away, knowing I had to stand my ground with eye contact. I didn’t want to be a victim. He ran his hands over my dick, picking me up by the front of my thighs, shoving more of his cock into me. I was impaled, dangling in the air by a cock. He took a few steps to the sofa where he fell forward dropping us both on the couch with his dick still inside.

He pushed my shaking knees wider apart he begun to fuck me slow and hard. His cock sunk deep into my asshole. There was a look in his eyes that to this day I can’t describe. He looked deep into my own eyes while he fucked me slowly. His eyes were so close to my face because I am looking at him while he is fucking my ass though it was a very hard move and so wide opened that I could see a reflection of myself in them.

My asshole squeezed and clenched as my body tried to expel his organ from mine. He continued to pump me rhythmically. I bit my lip but wouldn’t lower my eyes. Then he stroked more ambitiously, his body lowering onto me and into me. He hovered above me victoriously while he twisted and turned his hips and pumped his thick cock in and out of my asshole. I think He even held back a smile at that point.

Was He making love to me? I don’t know what possessed me but all of a sudden I felt a rush of anger. I start to beat my fists against His chest, using all my might to push Him off.

“NO!” I screamed, “NO! NO! NO!”

He covered my screams with his hand and began to pump harder and faster. I bucked under him trying to slip his hard-on cock out of me. It just made it worse. If only I could describe to you the intensity in his eyes. I knew He was close to the edge. His body shook and his breathing increased dramatically.

I tried desperately to control my body’s natural reactions. But my attempt to get away only made things worse. My asshole throbbed around his dick. All of my movements were met with counter moves. The more I tried to get away, the harder he fucked me. The more I didn’t want to give him the satisfaction of my own cum, the wetter my asshole became.

My heart pounded wildly as my own orgasm started to build. It was my own movements that caused this reaction. By fucking me hard and fast he was stimulating my clit. Weather he knew it or not, he was mashing himself against my asshole which caused me to moan and cry out.

“Please, please…No.Stop.” I cried in desperation.



TO BE CONTINUED.......

No comments: