Friday, September 14, 2007

Sweet Aroma Madness

Wow, I've never heard of that one, but I like it. Do you have any other new samples? I am a 15 year old gay and I love men's cologne and when I go shopping I always pass through the men's department and see what's new or get samples of my old favorites. There's a method to my madness. I take the samples home and when I masturbate I create the perfect fantasy man to go with each fragrance. I like to turn the lights down low, relax and drink in a fragrance that I've selected. This one would be dark haired man; tall with a devilish smile that just told you he could kiss with the best of them.

Sometimes when I'm out with my friends having drinks I'll pass by one of my favorite aromas and see what type of man is wearing it. About six months ago, I was in a crowded nightspot headed for the men�s room. As I was slowly squeezing my way through the crowd, it hit me. My all time favorite men's cologne; I would know that maddening flavor anywhere. It has just the right amount of musk without being heavy and the right amount of delicate charm without being feminine. My mind immediately raced to the perfect man I had created for it. He was tall with brown hair a slightly unshaven face, broad shoulders and piercing blue eyes that could make a gay boil over with just a glance. Not a chance, I thought. Then suddenly the scent was overpowering and there he was, my dream man, not glancing at me but staring right through me, maybe not to my soul, but certainly deep inside me. It was him come to life wearing the cologne. I stared back for a second then kissed him on the cheek and kept moving. My heart was racing and I was suddenly hotter and wetter than I had been in a long time. My God was that a rush!

I made it to the men�s room and my face was flushed with excitement. I took a moment to collect myself, fixed my face and grinned from ear to ear. As I exited the men�s room, there he was waiting for me and he was grinning as big as I was. Shinning those eyes right on me he said, Hi. I was about to come up with some insincere apology when he said, "Thanks, you made my night". Made his night, if he only knew, he made my year! Standing there next to him, it was hard to breathe. The fantasy man I have had sex with countless times had come to life and I could already feel his skin against mine. I wasn't going to make it, I was either going to cum or have a heart attack and either way my legs were going to give out. I suggested we step outside and get some air. Once outside I could hear his voice, I swear I'd heard it before! He was from another province, was here on business and was staying at the hotel next door. All right Lord, enough temptation already, why don't you just strip him naked and have him carries me away!

He suggested we go next door and have a drink where we could talk. He didn't have to ask me twice; after all in my mind we had already had sex many times. When we entered the hotel he said he had a bottle of chilled champagne in his room. I accepted his invitation and off we went. Once in his room we toasted to a beautiful night and he said, "You kissed me, I'd like to return the favor". He gave me a beautiful kiss and just the feel of his arms around reminded me of being home in bed. Only this time I wasn't hearing the humming sound of my vibrator in my ass hole, I was hearing his breathing and the sound of my heart beating. My nipples had been hard for so long they were beginning to hurt and the rest of me was so swollen my boxers felt tight, way too tight. His next move told me I wouldn't have to wear those boxers much longer. I responded by unzipping his pants and reaching for his cock. There is a God! Just as I had imagined, it was a more than a handful and soon I was going to make it a mouth full. I released his belt and as his pants dropped, so did I. Down to my knees I went with one hand cupping his beautiful balls and one hand guiding his thick cock into my mouth. I could still smell his cologne and now his manly scent, I tried not to bite down too hard as I came but it was difficult. I was glad I was on the floor already or that's where I would have ended up.

I like to say we made love but the truth is I fucked him just like I had done in my imagination so many times before. Only now the actual touch of his skin was more than I could have ever imagined. He's coming into town again tomorrow and I can tell you the boxers aren't necessary!

No comments: