Saturday, September 8, 2007

Boracay Fantasy

Here I am, on a magnificent sandy beach, on a sunny Boracay island, on the third day of my honeymoon, with beautiful aqua-blue water lapping at my feet, and I'm completely bummed out. My whole world has slanted on its axis. No, it's not like the honeymoon itself went south. Hell, my new wife (it seems funny saying it, the fact not quite sunk in yet) Arlene and I have been alternating between sex and the beach since we got here. My cock is sore and my back is sunburned, but even that's not what's bothering me. Let me tell you about it...

Our first day here, we went out on the beach together. Arlene was itching to wear her new string bikini, and when she put it on, damned if I didn't get a hard-on. I was both proud to be seen with her, and jealous that other guys would be checking her out. To my Filipino sensibilities, her suit was much too revealing, yet when we got to the beach, I was a little surprised by what others were wearing. Some of the thongs practically showed everything. And even guys had thongs on! Damned if my conservative trunks weren't the squarest attire on that beach. I was shocked when one woman boldly walked by topless (even though this wasn't supposed to be a nude beach or anything).

As we were searching for a nice spot to spread out, Arlene smiles and mischievously asks, "Can I take my top off, too?"

"You better not, woman," I barked. She may not be real big in the chest area, but she's MINE, and I don't want to share the sight with anyone.

"Oooooo...look over there." She giggles, and as secretly as possible points further down the beach. I follow her direction and look that way. This young guy is walking down by the water. Sandy-blond hair, and a buff body, he's wearing this skimpy light-blue bathing suit. The material may have been insufficient, but there certainly wasn't anything insufficient about the pouch in front. Man, the guy must be hung like a horse!

A pain of jealousy hits; why is she even looking? But I know. When I glance over at Arlene, I'm astonished by the blush of excitement on her face. Before I can even say anything, she stands up, slips her top off, and begins walking toward him. I was too shocked to move at first, but the jealously kicked in big time, and I was on my feet and trotting after her. She performed a clumsy act of 'accidentally' bumping into him, looking to me like she was able to steal a quick feel. I was mad enough to eat nails by the time I reached them, but surprised when I see that although she's flushed pink and breathing hard, he's pretty blast about the whole bump-and-grope routine.

I guess there already was enough time for introductions. Arlene turned to me and introduced him as Joey. We shook hands. If he was aware of my new wife's heat, he didn't show it. Up close I realize he's younger than I first thought; maybe 17 or 18, but his body is all man. He's got the upper body of a casual weightlifter, light bronze skin, with washboard abs and a tight, muscled ass. Except for what's on his head, there's not a lick of hair showing on him. When I glance sideways at Arlene, she's staring at the front of his suit, the flush more noticeable than before, and her nipples tight and erect. Following introductions, he invites us to a local restaurant his uncle runs for dinner that evening. Arlene says yes much too quickly, and though I'm pissed at her, I agree to go.

I hate to admit it, but I liked him immediately. I mean, he didn't even once gaze at my wife's naked breasts as far as I could see, even though she practically pushed them into his chest a couple of times. As he walks away, we're both looking at his backside. I know Arlene's reason for staring, though I'm a bit surprised at my own need to stare. He's probably the most beautiful man I've ever seen. I know, I know, I used the word 'beautiful'--but it's true, and that cock of his must be quite a part! I've passed the point of anger toward my new bride. Shit, if I were Arlene, I'd probably lust after him too.

I dragged her back up the beach to our things and made her put her top back on. She didn't say another word about Joey. When we returned to our room though, she was all over me in an instant. With my trunks down around my ankles, she grasped my dick and mouthed it. I was erect in no time. She sucked me with delight in until I was close to Cumming, then she pushed me onto the bed, stripped off her suit and straddled me. She bounded up and down on my dick, her tits bouncing, her head thrown back, and barking little "Ah...Ah...Ah" sounds. I was so in wonder of her greed that I almost forgot about my own climax; that is until she wailed a louder "Ahhhh-gggg" and I felt the walls of her vagina tighten down on me hard. At her second pelvic spasm, I let go several pulse-pounding shots deep into her. She's never climaxed this fantastically before, but maybe neither have I. She was probably fantasy-fucking Joey just now. I wasn't going to let it bother me.

We napped for a while, then showered and headed back out. Arlene wanted to go shopping, saying she wanted me to buy a new bathing suit. She picked out a rather skimpy bikini-cut pair I wasn't sure I wanted to wear, thinking at least it's not a thong. When I tried them on, I had to admit I looked pretty good--not as hung as Joey, but I still presented a good 'package' in front. I bought them. She's still thinking about him
I guess.

When Arlene and I arrived at his uncle's restaurant that evening, Joey appeared very happy to see us, and seated us at what seemed like a choice table. My jealously was back in full force. Was the gesture an attempt to impress my wife? As the evening passed though, Joey, for his part, didn't give the impression he was paying any undue attention to Arlene, even though she was boldly flattering over him. For the second time today, I had to admit he WAS an impressive young man--very handsome, friendly, and poised (...and that equally impressive-sized bulge in his bathing suit.) Joey's uncle was a big, talkative old-world Ilocano who made us feel at home as soon as we were introduced.

What a meal! While leaving, Joey asked me what we were planning for the next day. Trying to ignore Arlene's annoyed excitement at the question, I answered, "more of the same, I guess...sand and surf."

Joey surprises me by saying, "Why don't you come snorkeling with me out by the reef, Mar?"
"Sounds like a great idea, Joey...sure I will," I answer with some amount of triumph, since Arlene is a little afraid of ocean swimming and wouldn't want to go. Her disappointed look confirms it. Joey and I make plans to meet the following morning.

Again that night, Arlene enthusiastically fucks me senseless. I know she's still fantasizing about Joey.

When I meet Joey on the beach early the next morning, he's again wearing little more than a thong of mesh-like fabric with a remarkable front "pocket." I bet every woman on this beach is fantasizing about him, so I guess I can't be totally pissed off at Arlene's reaction.

"Hey, I see you got into the island spirit." He says smiling, pointing at my new suit.

I'm very self-conscious in them, especially the way he's looking at me. Hell, I think they look good, even though I feel like everything's hanging out for all to see. I smile back and say, "Yeah...Arlene made me buy them...I guess she got hot after seeing yours yesterday."

"Man, I'm sorry...I wasn't meaning to get her going or anything..."

No...it's okay...I know it's not your fault...you must have the babes all over you." Even with his tan, I can see him blush.

After a pause, he says, "C'mon, my bike is over there," pointing to a shiny Triumph parked up by the hotel. "We'll ride to the pier...I've got all the equipment we need on the boat."

When we reach the motorcycle, he effortlessly straddles the seat. When I mount the saddle behind him it's a little awkward at first; I'm not so sure where to hold on. He instructs me to put my arms around his midsection, but I hesitate.

He chuckles a bit and says, "It's okay...I won't bite." I'm not so sure.

Here I am with my arms around this young man, feeling his tight muscles and his burning heat and the vibrations of the motorbike, and damned if I don't start to get an erection. He's GOT to feel my firm dick poking against his backside as we ride down the narrow streets, but if he does he doesn't let on.

When we get to the pier, he explains the boat is also his uncle's. We go aboard and within minutes we're underway, heading out to a reef popular with divers and snorkelers. What a time! The water was marvelously blue-green and the sea life was interesting and plentiful. Underwater, I can't help but also look at Joey. With the wet mesh fabric of his suit leaving nothing to the imagination, I wonder how he could be so gifted.

Back on shore later that afternoon, Joey invites me back to his apartment. "I'd like to shower first before taking you back to the hotel. You can grab a quick shower too, before heading back," he says with an 'it's-up-to-you' gesture of his hand.

I told him its okay with me.

I'm still in awe. How can a 17 year-old (Joey told me how old he was) have such a nice apartment? His place was modest, yet clean and nicely furnished. I sat on his sofa while he showered. When he came out, he was carelessly holding a towel loosely in front of him.

"Your turn, if you want one," he says, letting the towel slip to the side.

Oh my God! What a piece of manhood he has! His cock looks to be 10 or 11 inches and very thick. I didn't realize I had another erection until I stood up and realized he was looking at the front of my suit. I thought I saw his dick jerk and rise a little. I excused myself and headed toward his shower.

While stripping off my suit, I didn't catch on that he was behind me until he surprised me by saying, "Soap's in there and towels are over here."

He was looking at mine (which was still semi-erect) and I couldn't help looking at his (which was wondrously growing as well). I was thinking: how big could that thing get when it was fully enlarged?

I must have trembled or blushed or something, for he reacted by taking me by the arm and guiding me into the shower stall, and then stepped in with me. As he turned on the water, my mind was afire with doubts and imaginations.

On one level I knew what was about to happen. On another level, I couldn't believe it. I was going to be with a MAN--and I wasn't running away! He lifted the bar of soap and began lathering my body. He was slow, tender, and yes, loving. When his soap-filled hand rose from my chest to my neck, he dropped the bar, placed one hand on my ass and the other behind my head and pulled me to him. We kissed for a long while, our firm dicks rubbing and twitching against each other's, unaware to the streaming water. Wordlessly, he guided me from the shower to his bedroom, still dripping wet but not caring. As he passed by the dresser he picked up a condom before coaxing me to the bed then lying down next to me. We kissed again. I reached down and caressed his magnificent cock. I still can't believe I'm doing this, but my body is tense with sexual need and I'm breathing in short gasps. Looking into his eyes, I see he is lusting for me even more than I am spellbound with his magnificent body. He helps me get onto my knees, and then gets behind me and rolls the condom onto his member. I sneak a glance back at him and a tremble runs up my spine. The stretched condom only partially covers his enormous erection. He must have discharge into his hand, for now his wet palm rubs my anus, then one finger probes and massages me. Dammit, I've never been so horny in my life. I'm about to be fucked by an Adonis! Before I can even realize the act, he places the head at my opening and pushes. My brain explodes in a shower of stars as my sphincter is stretched more than I could ever imagine. He wastes no time thrusting his full length into me. Like an animal in heat, he fucks my ass, going faster and faster with each thrust. My mind is blank; I only have sensations, not thoughts. He assaults my prostate with every deep push into my rectum. I don't think my dick has ever been as hard and wanting as it is now. He groans and makes one final thrust into me as I feel the throbbing of his ejaculations deep in my bowel. What would it have felt like if he weren't wearing a condom, I wonder?

When he pulls out of me, I hear a popping, suction sound; I wonder what my asshole looks like now? He rolls over on the bed and pulls me over with him. My hand goes to his slippery, covered cock, now spent and wilted but still impressive. The bulb at the end of the condom feels tremendously full of semen, he must have cum buckets.

Joey looks at me and says, "I want you to fuck me now." When he touches my cock, he's also surprised at how hard it is. "Fuck me now" he repeats in an out of breath whisper.

I look around for a condom, but he shakes his head 'no' and gets on his hands and knees, offering his ass to me. And what a glorious ass it is, all tight rippling muscles, tanned to perfection. I imitate his 'lubrication' by spitting into my hand and massage his anus. As aroused as I've ever been in my life, I enter him quickly and start pumping. It didn't take long. When I felt my climax building, I reached around and palmed his cock; the condom must have slipped off and he was rigid again. As I fucked him, I strongly stroked most of the length of his cock. With another loud groan, he came just before I did.

Like two kids excited about new toys, we jump back into the shower to clean off from our lovemaking, touching and stroking each other's soapy wet body. By the time we shut the water off, we're both erect once more. He practically pulls me back to the bedroom. When our dripping wet bodies hit the bed, he ends up opposite of me so that his magnificent member is right at my face. He doesn't hesitate. He guides my cock between his lips and starts sucking me. Oh boy, I never thought I'd ever have a man's cock in my mouth, but this beautiful foot-long piece of flesh, leaking a fair amount of pre-cum, is right there. 'He who hesitates is lost'--so I grasp the shaft and slide the head between my lips. I enjoy the salty sweetness of his leaking juices on my tongue. As I stroke the first part of his dick with my lips, he begins to anxiously thrust his hips, pushing his massive unit deeper into my mouth. Hallucinating with lust, he doesn't know he's choking me. So this is it, I think--deep throating--though I'm not exactly volunteering for the privilege. Before I know it, practically his whole length is down my throat and I can't breathe. Struggling for breath, yet unwilling to push him away, I let him continue fucking my throat. My mind begins to fog from lack of oxygen when he makes one last thrust and cums. At that moment, the sensations took over: the warm flow of his semen coating my throat and choking me; the 'my-foot's-asleep' pins and needles feeling taking over my whole body; the extreme convulsion and release when I cum in his mouth. I vaguely hear someone gurgling and choking before I pass out, my last fragment of dream-thought a sense of bathing in a warm, blissful pool without a care in the world.

When I awoke, as a lot of people do I momentarily forgot where I was. Joey is lying next to me, sleeping with one hand holding my flaccid, cum-dappled cock. A slick of semen coats my mouth. More is on my lips and chin. What time is it?

I arise from his bed and head back to the shower. When I dry off and head back to the bedroom, he's sitting cross-legged on the bed, a smile on his face and his man-sausage draped casually yet beautifully across one thigh.

"I suppose you'd like to get back to your wife now," he says to me, the words sounding ironic, but not his tone. "Or would you like some more?" He grins and pats the bed next to him.

Damn, he looks so beautiful sitting there, I think, as his unit amazingly starts to stiffen and rise like some charmed snake. Another condom and a new position this time, he got between my legs, lifted them high into the air and entered me quickly. I hold my legs up and back with my knees practically at my chest and marvel at the look of him, every muscle taut as he excitedly fucks me in this man version of the missionary position.
His long, pounding strokes are tweaking my prostate and every nerve ending in my rectum. My cock is super-hard and hurting when he grasps the shaft and strokes me to the same rhythm as his thrusts up my ass. I came in seconds, spraying all over my belly and chest. He came soon after; with one last splendid thrust deep inside me he climaxes while making a series of loud, rough sounds. Spent, he fell on top of me and we kissed and held each other for a long while.

When Joey returned me to the hotel, Arlene was full of questions about our snorkeling adventure: "What have you two guys been DOING all this time?" (If only she knew!) "What did you see?" (STARS, when he fucked me the first time!) "What's he like?" (Quite a good lover, but you'll never have his cock inside YOU!) "What did he think of your new bathing suit?" (I think he liked it more OFF me than on!) Of course, I was unclear in my answers, certainly not saying what I was thinking.

I'm talking to her with no feelings of guilt whatsoever; though I'm still so in awe of the fact I just had sex with a man not much older than a boy. What the hell am I to do now? I'm on my honeymoon with my hot new wife, but all I can think of is having Joey's huge cock stuffed up my ass, or deep down my throat. Through the fog of memories of this afternoon I finally register that Arlene is wearing just a hotel robe, which is only loosely covering her. Huh? Is her pussy as wet as it looks to me? Is the other nipple as taut as the one I can see? Holy shit, she's been doing herself all afternoon fantasizing about Joey!
After all I've experienced this afternoon; the realization can hardly encourage any jealousy. In fact, I feel rather proud to have had his cock in me. She should be the jealous one!

When a flushed Arlene, after listening of my day with Joey (only the snorkeling part!), says to me, "Why don't you get out of your suit and hit the shower," I know my dick will get another workout. I pull off my t-shirt and trunks in front of her, trying to be as casual as possible, and turn toward the shower. As soon as I've adjusted the water and step into the shower, she's joined me, breathing heavily and anxiously fondling my cock. Nothing is happening. Her flushed skin, her taut and swollen nipples, her panting, her stroking doesn't get me hard. She's horny but I'm not.

Her frustration is starting to get the better of her, but only simmers until she surprisingly sneers "I bet Joey's cock would be as hard as a rock right now," looking mockingly at my wilted dick, and probably imagining his monster.

I mutter, "You'd be surprised." This confuses her a bit, not getting my meaning.

She turns around, putting her back toward me. She's given up, I guess, but a strange thing happens--thinking of Joey's excellent manhood and having Arlene's ass right in front of me brings all the afternoon's delightful memories flooding back. My cock springs to life. I remember the sight of Joey's ass ready for my entry.

When I reach down between her cheeks, Arlene purrs and says something like "That's better," sticking her ass out. I run my fingers along her pussy lips to gather the lubrication there before rubbing it into her anus. Before she can figure my intention, I enter her and thrust my full length deep into her ass. She lets out a bark, but otherwise doesn't quite know how to react. It doesn't matter. Holding her by the hips, I pound into her. Even if she protested it wouldn't have stopped me; however she was quickly getting into our first anal union. Her moans were much louder than my grunts. We pretty much came together. Her orgasmic screams bounce around the tight shower enclosure as I unload several streams deep within her bowels. Maybe in some fantasy universe we both climaxed with
Joey.

Her first words to me after we rinsed off and exited the shower were "What got into you?"

She'd be shocked if she could read my mind. It was Joey who 'got into' me, and he got into me GOOD.

Later that night, before surrendering to our dreams, I fucked her in the ass one more time. She bucked and screamed, her rectum pulsating over and over again around my cock as she climaxed. After pulling out, I was stunned when I saw the amount of pussy juice that had dripped down her inner thighs as I fucked her. Had she discovered something new, or was it just the Joey-fantasy again?

So, here I am. After a night of dreaming of Joey holding me, sucking me, and fucking me, I stand on this beautiful sandy beach, miles from home, lost. What will I do? Can I abandon the marriage that has barely just begun? Will I be happy? Is it just Joey, or do I need a man...any man?

My heart flutters when I see the Triumph motorcycle parked up by the street. I begin to search the beach for Joey while my cock stirs, stiffens a bit, and leaks a little pre-cum in my tight new suit.

No comments: