Monday, September 10, 2007

Shopping Store Glory

I'm a 16 years old gay and I work in a clothes store for children, but there was one occasion when a man in his 40's, who was a customer, got in the store to buy something. He was pretty handsome and fine looking. There was something weird about him that made my cock feel the sensations I had never experienced in my lifetime. It was at that moment when I saw him saying hi to one of my coworkers I understood he was his wife now, but I wouldn't mind at all, I'd dare to do something about my ass trembling because of that magnificent man while he was waiting for his wife to finish her morning shift.
Each time he got to the store I did an effort to show off and he could see my nipples and take a look at my ass. I always did this in such a way I made sure he became too excited, a hard on under his pants. He, on his part, looked like disconnected, behaving discretely, but the moment his wife went upstairs to change and go back home, I caught him watching me without any shame. I was wearing a shorts and he could guess my small thong underneath and a shirt which permitted a good look of the beginning of my nipples.
He inquired about a certain children piece which was located at the bottom of the store and we got there to show it to him. This place was a bend, the most hidden place in the store, one ideal for him to do anything if he had a plan with me. He asked me for the pieces that were in an elevated shelf, and, as I stretched out to reach them, he got close from behind and touched my ass cheeks, while he take off my pants.

This caused my reaction at once and I began to step down to face him to complain, but at the moment I tried to do this, I felt something hard, most probably, a penis, exploring my asshole. I was already too turned on and didn't resist, so I bent over a little more instead. He pushed my thongs aside and placed the head of the cock in my opening while I relaxed to get it. I pushed back feeling how it was poking, penetrating my ass hole slowly, a very hard dick. That's why it felt so pleasant and mouth-watering.

As I felt the head plunging into my hole, he pushed a little bit more inside until half rod went deeper. This dick was already wet and dripping a pre-cum, so it served as a good lubricant inside my ass hole and began to find its way in, like brushing me in a very delicious way, while it polished along the path inside me. I shook my ass cheeks and squeezed that hard rod between them, while he moved the dick around, in circles, so succulently, deliciously, and out of the sudden, I felt how it had hardened more, became stiffer, until I felt a hot liquid he spurted inside me while I kept on moving and rocked my ass trying to give him more pleasure and to get more for me too. He massaged my dick and my nipples at the same time, and made me to climb to a big orgasm, super, delicious again. Finally, he drew back his rod from my ass hole to kiss me in the mouth.
He made his way out of there holding a piece he pretended to buy while heading to the cashier. I stayed there with my legs trembling, shaking. It seemed to me an incredible thing to be penetrated for the first in a public area, outdoors, and to provoke me such a wonderful climax in just five minutes within my tight ass.

Next day, he came to the store, got to the same corner where these shelves were because he had decide to trade this piece for another one he would prefer, a size that best fit. When I got there to give him a hand, he grabbed me by the waist, lifted my shorts while he kissed me and fondling my dick, sucking them whenever he had a break, because he was too busy trying to find my ass hole with his dick. He was searching for my ass hole to penetrate it and poke it with this massive hard rod again, in the same way he had managed the day before. He turned to be quite accurate and precise, for he hit exactly in my hole and poked it inside on a first try. This man didn't mind if his dick missed that ass hole and hit the dick instead, but he equally shook the rod inside me, while he sucked my dick to bring me to another great orgasm, this time his record was two minutes less than before, and I could milk him, of course, for he shoot his whole thick load into me in no time. My ass was flooded and the cum spilled out along my legs, along with my juices, coming down out of my dick.

In another incident, he asked me for a cloth piece, those in the lower shelves, and as I straightened up, my face run into a big and long dick which was hanging exactly in front of my mouth, what a surprise it was!! I was not going to miss this piece of cake, so close to me, and I sucked it relentlessly and ate up all the cum I could by swallowing the whole load. Nothing could be spilled so as the carpet below wasn't stained. this guy kept coming for three months in a row to have sex with me, quick sex, in this store area, until his wife's sixth sense could discern something strange, and she finally resigned.

I thought to myself that his wife couldn't give him the pleasure a teen gay like me could give!!!

No comments: