Thursday, September 27, 2007

Jason's Diary Part 2

Dear Diary,

I was working late for the past couple of days that I haven?t had enough time for my honey-sucker Drew. He was really agitated to have anal sex with me despite being a teenager because he was only 17 years old. I was the one supporting him actually after his parents died in a plane crash. He said he misses me so much. He miss to suck my dick, suck my nipples and mostly he misses to savor my sweet cum. I was missing it too. But I need to finish my job and submit it on time. I could not just leave it. That is when the best thing happened to me here at work. It was past eleven o? clock and I?m the only one left in the office. All the lights were off except for my little lamp that is enough to illuminate my desk, I had my computers on and busy typing when Drew arrived and stood in front of me. I was surprised but very excited at the same time upon seeing Drew. I know better things will come my way. And I was right. Drew is only wearing a boxer when I saw him; he began striping his clothes off outside the office he told me. He then whispered something in my ear and I agreed. He then started to caress my nipples while kissing my lips hungrily. He then started to undress me. I was totally naked in a matter of seconds. He then started to suck my already turgid nipples while his hand is busy working on my hard-on cock. He then sucks my dick and kisses it delicately. Oooohhhh?. I groaned. He then asked me to turn around. He was ready to enter me. I moaned louder and louder with every thrust that he is making. Oooohhhhh?? Aaahhhhhh?. Fuck me deeper, I said. We both came at the same time. I was really breathing hard when he instructed me to suck his hard-on cock. I followed his instruction and began sucking his dick hungrily. Aaaahhhh?. Oooohhhh?. That?s good. I want more??? He moaned?.. I was totally turn-on by his moaned so I suck his dick deeper. Her then came again for the second time and I caught all his honey nectar cum in my mouth. I swallowed it all. We?re both happy when we finished the lovemaking. Instead of continuing my paper works, we both decided to head back home to continue our love making with his clothes on of course.

Yours Truly,
JASON

No comments: