Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Jason's Diary Part 1

Dear Diary,

It's after 3:30 pm and I expect him home from work any minute. Dinner’s in the oven and the place is smelling warm and inviting. In the bedroom I slip into my white cotton dress, pulling it over my new white lace teddy. As I step into my heels I hear footsteps as he approaches the door. The key turns in the lock while think about the man he is. A strong, quiet confidence emanate from him, he has a true appreciation of gays of all kinds., yet it’s me he chose and we’re solid. No inhibitions cloud our relationship, our souls are intertwined.Finger-combing my long hair and checking my lipstick one last time before he steps through the door. I then walk down the hallway to greet him. Looking up at me, that small soft smile I love so well come to his face, I see his warm soulful eyes searching my own. Approaching one another, his touch on my arms is warm and soft, fingers gently caress.The heat that emanates from the center of my body intensifies...burning white hot. We kiss hello and I pull away to step behind him. I drop to my knees - grasping his ankle and lift his foot to pull off his shoes. My hands find his well-muscled legs, I stand and wrap my arms around him from behind to unbutton his shirt. Pulling it free of his pants I slide it off his shoulders and toss it aside. I move to face him, kissing the tip of his nose. My body can’t separate from him at this moment, I find myself on my knees again, in front of him. I grasp the back of his thighs to pull him closer. He doesn’t say a word, I know just how he likes to be touched. His desire is prominent and I tease, biting through the cotton pants. Unbuttoning his fly, grasping the zipper between my teeth, I ease it down over the fullness.Clutching the waistband they slide easily down over his legs. His hands move into my hair to steady himself as he steps out of his pants. I kiss his stomach, the tip of my tongue tickling and teasing as I move downward. I take his head quickly into my mouth - tip of my tongue probing the ridges. Drawing him slowly and softly into my mouth - just the tip. A moan slowly rolls from his throat and his head tilts back. A quiet deep breath is drawn in. "Deeper," he instructs me - I do just as he says. Feeling and tasting his skin, tender droplets touch my tongue and I swallow each.
My nails dig into him, he tenses and moans, I pull him closer, deeper. His skin slips easily between my teeth, grazing, while my tongue flicks the pulsing increases. His nerves twitch against my tongue. My head is guided in faster beats - our hot passion rising. I feel the tip briefly tickling the back of my throat.

I draw him from my mouth and kiss along his length. Exploring and tasting, my fingers caress what I don’t taste. I move my body between his legs, kissing and biting along the way. Spreading his legs to allow me through. Trails of kisses, using the tip of my tongue up and down - cupping him in my hands, gentle massages. Beginning to slowly stroke - up and down. Keeping him wet, kissing and nibbling his flesh, my hand slides between his legs. His legs stiffen, he rises, throbbing. As I stand again, I reach around him, stroking as his moans increase, deeper and louder. His breathing quickens. Small beads of sweat form on his chest and in the small of his back. I kiss the lobe of his ear and whisper to him."Welcome home sweetheart." He smiles and moans.
Standing behind him, looking over his shoulder into the mirror, I wrap my arms around his waist taking him in both hands and caressing slowly - then faster and harder. He’s watching and leans back against me. My wrists are suddenly grasped, he pulls me around in front of him. Facing him - we kiss deeply, tongues probing and I lose my breath in our hot-white passion. He takes me firmly by the waist, turns me around - facing the mirror - and bends me over the dresser. I brace myself against the mirror. He holds me fast. He slides my thong to one side - steps close behind me, slowly pushing into my ass. I tense at first but soon relax into it. His fingers caress, I’m wet. My legs spread a little further and I arch my back. I can no longer breathe. The excruciating sensuality overtakes me and my knees weaken. He holds me tight so I don’t fall. I can’t stop the whimpers as they escape me, tears wet my eyes. I groan, "faster." I’m swollen with excitement, his fingertips tease me. The tension builds, burning hot and I beg for more.Reaching up and grabbing my nipples, kneading and pinching it. I’m lost in our passion. He leans harder into me, biting my back, sliding, driving into me - my breathing keeps pace. His fingers flick quickly - small tight circles. I’m lost in a burst of orgasm so hot and fast it seems to stop my heart from beating. His fingers keep up the pace and my explosive joy persists until I feel I’ll collapse from the intensity.Growling, biting my back, cumming hard and fast. His hands dig into my hips...I don’t want him to stop - I feel as if I will cave in on myself if the sweet white heat cools.
Standing and turning to him, we kiss again, softer and sweeter this time. His heart is pounding hard. I take him by the hand and lead him to the shower. The steamy water heats the air, I strip off my teddy. We step into the strong spray and he leans under the water. The water runs in rivulets down his chest. I soap my hands and lather my body.He stops me, "Let me do that." Sliding his soapy fingers over my body - down my arms and over my belly to my thighs. In turn I wash his chest, shoulders and stomach, moving around to his back, soapy streams wash down our bodies. Taking our time to towel each other dry just as the timer to the oven sounds.Later we sit across from each other, enjoying our dinner and each other’s company. Easy conversation and pure contentment. Soft candle lite flickers across our faces. Looking at each other - I see the familiar sweet smile that I love, which lites his face.

Love,
Jason

No comments: