Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Camping to Sex Haven


I hate camping. Being the teen gay that I am, I am more into clubs and parties. The dirtiness, the persistent skeeters, and the huge amount of physical labor required... ugh and that terrible "I just slept in a sleeping bag in the cold and now must wake up to boiled coffee in a paper cup" feeling - yuk! And after a long boring drive to the campsite, what do campers do once they pitch their tents? Well, since they've wasted their entire day pitching and preparing and marinating and unrolling sleeping bags… there's nothing to do but roast meat on a stick and drink beer till sleepy.

What's the point?

So I thought I'd try camping with Mel. We loaded up his truck and headed up the local mountains for a romantic interlude amongst the pines and chipmunks. The steady thrum of the engine vibrated under my thighs and my panty -covered peach fish quivered in response. I have been a cross-dresser since 14. My parents knew about my preferred sexuality so they let me go. As the Dodge Ram lumbered up the twisty mountain trails, I sneaked a fleeting look at Mel's profile. We were both silently listening to the radio as he drove, his dark brown eyes focused on the road. Looking down at his jean-clad thigh resting by the stick shift, I leaned over and idly played my fingers up and down his leg. Mel looked at me, grinned, and slid his thigh closer to me. His "stick shift" was rapidly growing as my naughty hand slid up and down his zippered crotch, lightly scratching at his stiff hot dick through the heavy denim.

Mel seemed to be having trouble watching the road and breathing at the same time. Being the helpful person that I am, I loudly unzipped his jeans and reached inside for his boner. Mel was making strange gaspy noises but I courageously ignored his lustful moans and leaned closer to his crotch for a better angle. Of course that meant my hard cock would constantly be in Mel's way, cuz he needed to keep a hand on the stick (shift, silly, his stick shift. I'm the one busy with the other stick) but he didn't seem to mind. His muscled forearm kept scraping against my stiff nipples every time he down shifted, though. My panties were sticking to the moisture from my cock and I couldn't help but wriggle, which of course sent my round ass to swaying gently over Mel's arm. His thick erection came uncovered and bumped my cheek as the truck continued to climb the mountain. I ran my tongue around my lips and then around the tip of his throbbing hard-on. He was oozing pre-cum and I greedily lapped it up, wiggling my tongue in his dripping cock slit before I wrapped my lips around his pod and attempted to deep throat him.

"Unnnnnnnnhhh!" Mel groaned intelligently, and I giggled around my mouthful of steaming dick. I lifted my head, pressed my pink lips to his slick knob and proceeded to slurp noisily at his support of moist velvet. Mel made a few more caveman noises and the truck swayed dangerously. I bravely marched my plush pink tongue downward and my slender fingers cradled his warm balls. I bathed that precious cock in my mouth. Worshiped it with my fingers. Wallowed in it bur rubbing the hot knob and sticky spunk all over my lips and face.

Mel looked down at my silky head of hair in his lap and his eyes nearly crossed at the sight and sensation. Wanting to get him off before we crashed into a pine tree, I bore down and sucked more hotly, wetly, and with more suction. His hips stirred helplessly and with a sound, Mel let fly. His cock jerked in my mouth and he spammed, sending long sticky streams of white hot sperm shooting down my throat. And then another load. And another. Sperm oozed from the corners of my lips as I helplessly tried to swallow the cum as fast as it filled my waiting mouth. Thick and creamy fluid coated my pout as I slurped down the last of the jims.

I slowly sat up and licked my lips and fingers clean. I looked at Mel. He was still staring at the road but now with a huge shit-eating grin on his face. I smirked. Mel's plump and tired member lay in his lap, sticky and warm from some oral loving. Now the shit-eating grin was on my face, too. Mel is very horny. He pulled over and began to caress me. His cock became hard again with some flirty touches and he began to ask me to turn around. I never knew Mel loves making sex with teen gays like. I turned around and he began to enter my asshole. He began thrusting mad and I moaned loud in return. I was really happy. After five minutes another load exploded. We dress up and continue the bumpy ride as quick as we can. There will be another sexcapades in the tent. I love camping now!!!!

No comments: