Sunday, May 25, 2008

Andy the Innocent

Andy, mu dream teen gay stayed in the bath for a few more minutes to calm down. He looked content and had a broad smile on his face when he continued talking to me. "Hold out the towel for me, please," he asked. I got the towel and held it open in my hands. He stepped out of the tub and slowly took the few paces up to me, completely unashamed. He turned and backed into the towel and my arms. I closed the towel around him and just kept my arms around him. "Dry me," he asked softly. I stroked my hands over his body, circling his chet and nipples and over his pubic area down his cock. He giggled as if he was ticklish. Maybe it was the towel. It was lovely. At last I was allowed to touch him. "Enough," Andy suddenly said. "Why don't you take a shower while I make the dinner? It's been a hot day. "I did as I was told.

When I came down in the kitchen he was well on the way with the dinner. It smelled good. He had also laid the table in the dining room and put candles on the table. His looks and smells very good," I said. "It deserves wine. Will you join me? "No," he said, "I can't. I have to drive home. "Can't you stay over," I asked. "There are plenty of room.Well yes, thank you," he said, " I was afraid you would never ask. "We had an excellent dinner and good wine. We were sitting a long time at the table talking about our lives. Eventually he raised and we cleared the table, loaded the dishwasher and cleaned up the kitchen. "Time for bed," Andy said. "Will you do me a favor and get my bag from the car, please. And can I use your bathroom? "I went out for his bag. Had he planned to stay over night? Had he planned anything else? He hadn't given me any hint, none I was aware of anyway, only been very pleasant the whole evening. I went upstairs with his bag and stood in the hall for a while, not sure what to do. Then I went into my bedroom and heard him in the bathroom. Then I saw the door open and the light went out in the bathroom. "You can take the bedroom next door," I started to say. Then Andy emerged from the dark. "Silly," he said giggling, "Isn't there room enough here?" And he moved past me and took the bedcover off my bed and lay down in a seductive pose. And he was naked and adorable and was going to be mine, after all. "Hurry up and get ready for bed." Andy giggled. "I want you. "I had to go to the bathroom but made it quick.

Perhaps I was afraid he would change his mind and go away. I now saw why he had told me to get a shower. I went back into the bedroom, a little shy and had put my bathrobe on. But I had no reason to be afraid. When I approached the bed he smiled his broad, warm smile and held out his arms for me. And when I got close he sat up and opened my bathrobe and had it fell down from my shoulders. "Silly," he said again. "I want you naked. I have longed to see and feel your cock. I have teased you all week and seen it outlined in your pants and it looked promising. And now I can see I was right. "And he took my cock in his hand and dragged me towards his mouth. I stopped at the side of the bed and he opened his mouth and took my cock in as long as it would go. He sucked and licked at it helping with his hand at the base. He looked up at me now and then. He moved my cock in and out and I felt that I was near to come. "Hold on, be careful or I will come instantly," I said. Andy stopped sucking my cock. "I want you to come," he said simply and started to suck again. And I came. I spurted in his mouth and he swallowed it all without hesitation. It felt as heaven.

Andy sucked me dry and then lay back in the bed urging me to come down to him. "I wanted you to come quickly. I guess it's been a long time since you have had your dick inside a real teen gay, " he said. " I want to have a long, good fuck later. And I am able to have your dick stand at attention for me again in a while. But now it's your turn to please me." And he rolled on his front spreading his legs. I started to kiss and lick his body from his mouth, over his nipples down his ribs, over his belly. I tested hi belly button and my thumb fit nicely. I put my cheek against his pubic hair and felt it's silky softness. I let my fingers sift through the hair and took a firm grip of his cock and balls and rocking it back and forth. He moaned and seemed to like it. I shifted position and put my mouth at his cock as well inhaling his scent. Slowly I started licking his, probing deep into his balls. He pressed his thighs around my head and they were as strong and smooth as I had guessed. He started to squirm and moan and soon he became violent in his movements. His hips bucked and it was hard for me to hold my position sucking his cock and balls.

Suddenly he pushed my head back and bucked wildly and then became stiff. An orgasm rippled his body in several spasms. He cried out in ecstasy. After a while he pulled me up between his legs, on top of him. "How do my hips feel to lie on," he giggled, "are you comfortable? "Very much, " I said, "and your nipples feel incredible against my chest. "We embraced and kissed for a long time, me on top of him. Then I rolled off him and asked him to turn over. He looked inquiringly at me but made it. I started to kiss him from his neck down again but this time over his strong backside. I could feel his muscles contract and relax as I kissed him. I came down to him buttocks and massaged them with my hands. Slowly I parted his cheeks and started licking down his crack. He was aroused and squirmed. He spread his legs to give me better access. He stiffened when I reamed his buttonhole with my tongue. "I can't remember giving you permission to do that," he said giggling, "but it feels good so do go on.

But wait, let's reposition so you can do me better." Andy sat up on his knees and pushed me down on my back. He put a pillow under my head and positioned himself on his hands and knees with his backside within easy reach for my tongue. I started to lick his slit from the cock to his buttonhole and put my tongue deep in his cock. "Now wait," he said laughing throatily, "you were supposed to ream my buttonhole, remember. I want it there NOW."I obliged and made my tongue arrow-like and pressed into his rose bud as far as I could. I licked and probed his asshole and now and then also his cock and balls. He liked it and bucked up and down nearly breaking my nose. I reached up and caressed his lovely nipples. He started to cry out and pressed down on my tongue keeping it inside his asshole. He also rubbed his cock fast. And then he came in a violent orgasm, sitting upright on my face. His nipples stiffened in my hands before he slumped down over my legs. I slowly stroked his hips, outer thighs and over his belly. "Wow," he said when he finally turned around and lay at my side. "That was good. You certainly know what pleases a teen gay like me. I didn't really expect that. "Andy laughed happily and cuddled up to me and kissed me. After a while I started to stroke over his back and down over his buttocks.

He adjusted his legs giving me access to his inner thighs and his pussy from behind. I caressed him and he started to respond. "Hey, wait," he said. "Time for that good long fuck, don't you think. I promised I would get your dick back up again, didn't I." And he went for my dick. I had felt it harden a little for a while and was certain I would be able to perform on my own but I was curious to see what he had in mind so I held back. He took me in his mouth and gently started to lick and suck. It got a little hard. He withdrew and got something from the bedside table. I became aware that he had put a few things there. It have come from his bag. Andy repositioned himself and took my dick back in his mouth. He did something I could not see but suddenly I felt his finger against my anus starting to press. And he had the finger smeared with some jelly. It was obvious he was going to probe into my hole. I tried to relax my sphincter muscle and he suddenly slipped inside. He moved his finger in and out a few times to make it comfortable and grease up the channel. He started on my cock again with his mouth and one hand at the base. His other hand was busy in my anus, his finger probing deep. He searched for something and suddenly I jerked. He had found my prostate gland and started to massage it gently. My cook immediately started to harden. When I was semi erect he took his finger out of my anus and my cook out of his mouth ."Come," he said, "put your dick in me from behind." And he repositioned himself.

He lay on his sidee leg bent up towards his chest and the other raised. I lay at an angle behind him y legs between his He put down hiupper leg and pushed at my bottom. He dragged my dick towards his asshole and it felt as if I was sucked into him. He lay still for a moment and when I started to buck into him he stopped me. "Wait," he said, "I want you real hard first." And he started to use his inner muscles to massage my dick. And he was good at it. The squeezing started at the base and went up to the tip. Several times after another. He was milking my cook with his muscles. I lay still enjoying the sensation, feeling my cook grew hard. When he felt I was at full attention he pushed me out and went up on his hands and knees. "Fuck me long and hard," he commanded. I positioned myself behind him and pushed forward. His hand met my cook and guided it into his asshole. He was wet and I slid inside without problem. I began fucking him deep and slow to start with and then with more rapid strokes. He met my movements with his own and we found a rhythm. I reached down and carressed his nipples breasts, fondling them. Then I put one hand over his cock and balls played with it. He started to writhe and moan and suddenly he cried out and was still.

We held the position while his first orgasm ebbed out. Andy looked back over his shoulder, a big smile on his face. "That was good," he said, "but you are not finished yet, are you." He looked a bit anxious. He pushed me out of him and lay down on his back, opening up his legs ."Come to me, I want more," he said as he dragged me down over him. Again I could feel the surge from his asshole as I entered him. I just lay on top of him adjusting to his body, my dick deep inside. "Are you comfortable up there" he giggled and put his legs around my bottom pressing me deeper into him. And he had strong muscles in his asshole. I couldn't move. Andy loosened his grip on my bottom and started bucking. "Come on, fuck," he giggled. He used his legs to press and hammer on my backside guiding me to the rhythm he liked. And he wanted it varied. Slow, then faster and back to slow again. And he wanted my cook to go deep inside his asshole. Suddenly he had another orgasm. It just came rippling through him body and he hold me tight to him with his legs back around my waist. "Wonderful, I liked that," he said. "Now I want you to come together with me. I think you are ready for it." Andy started to meet my thrusts but this time he also used his asshole's muscles making himself narrower inside and gripping my shaft. The sensation was incredible and I felt I was near to come. I told him so. "Yes, come, come" he cried, "I want you to and I am ready" I thrust into him fast and hard and he cried out. And I came, standing over him on my arms, my dick buried in his asshole.

We slept together holding each other's body. The next morning, we had a very good breakfast. Andy promised me that he will be back again this weekend for a more sexcapade.

No comments: