Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My Asian Teen-Gay Best friend

Only me and my teen-gay best friend Al showed up to get extra help for Physics during Exam Week the first day. Al was the only one I saw when I walked into the lab. Amazing how he still took the time to make sure his hair was just right (sitting above his shoulders and framing his face) and that his clothes had the right accessories to go with it. Yes, Al was indeed a cross-dresser since he was 14 years old. He finally knew and accepted that he is indeed a teen-gay when he was only 13 years old. You had to leave it to the Asian student to be the one to arrive first thing in the morning to study for a test that was coming up in a few days. We would ask our teacher for help once-in-a-while but for the most part it remained pretty quiet. Al was so focused. He’d just write, type in his calculator, fix his glasses and do it all over again. That’s what I lover about him and even though I know he is a teen-gay and he is Asian, we became close and he became my best friend.

The teacher told us he had to go proctor another exam so he locked the door behind him and told us to answer the door if anyone knocks. The two of us went back to work until I heard Al give a frustrated groan. I tried to help out but we were both stuck and he just said, “Well fuck my life! I hate this!”

I looked at him and said, “You see that’s your biggest problem. You need to lay back and relax. Like this,” I took hold of his shoulders, “you don’t mind, do you?” He shook his head and I started to give him a shoulder massage—innocent but it still had the added perks.

He really did relax because he rolled his head around, leaned back and moaned a bit. “Mmm, that’s what I need. Oh yeah right there. Hmm.” As he did this I had to through in a little smart-ass remark, “So you apparently really like your massages.”

I had no idea what was going to happen next. Al looked behind and almost whispered, “That’s not all I like… and there’s more than one way to get relaxed.” He fully turned around, got off of the stool and leaned back on the lab table. He grabbed onto my shirt and pulled me in towards him. We kissed, Al was leading the way, slipping his tongue into my mouth and swirled it around until he found mine. I put my hand on his cheek and stoked it, pushing the hair out of his face. He brought his hands up to my chest and rub up to my shoulders, then back down again. He unbuttoned my golf shirt and kissed the newly exposed part below my neck while I felt up and down his forearms.


Al then leaned back and pulled his shirt up and off. His purple bra stood out against his tanned skin (Asian tan, not the mild white-person change) and he reached behind to unhook it. Instead of taking it off, he held it against his chest to keep them covered. He motioned to me to take off my shirt, so my shirt went off and his bra dropped down. He then clasped his hands behind his back, moved left and right and tilted his head down with a sexy, pouting look and me, inviting me closer to him.

With one hand I reached to one of his chest and massaged it as I put my mouth around his other nipple. He laid his hands on my shoulders while I sucked on that sweet, subtle nipple. He moaned and I kissed further down his body. When I got far enough, I undid his belt and jeans and as I pulled them down, Al hopped up onto the table and opened his legs wide, right in front of me. I kissed the inside of his hard-on cock. I kissed and licked his hard-on cock, slowly, and brought my fingers up in his ass hole for an added touch. Al’s breathing was getting deeper and faster, and so did my tongue. I spread his legs to get more specific in my work in his hard-on cock. From here I just improvised with whatever his reaction was. “Ooh. Ooo yeah! Ahh, right there, right there! MMMM YEAH!” I felt his hard-on cock get instantly wetter and I knew that he just came.

He sat up and bent over the table, grinding his ass against my crotch and so I instructed him to turn around. I undid my pants, pulled out my already hard cock, and slowly stuck it inside of his ass hole. He was so small that I looked huge in comparison to him, but his well exercised ass hole wasn’t too tight to hinder performance. I was building a momentum, in and out, in and out, and he was loving every moment of it. “Oooooh, yes, yes, yes, yes! Oh God, that feels so good.” I started to get deeper than before until I was getting all the way inside. He turned over and now when I was going in, I could feel my balls hitting his ass. “Oh, fuck me! Fuck me HARD! Oh yes! Pull my hair!” I pulled the side of his hair and went faster. “Oh yes that’s it! Just like that”

I’m not as vocal a person during sex, but since he was saying so much I just threw in the occasional “Yeah! Oh God!” as he would moan, groan and yell. Al started rotating like a washing machine on the rinse cycle and I knew he was about to cum. He let out one big scream and I felt his cum like a geyser against me. He was having trouble catching his breath so I stopped, still not finished. I knew Al was done and didn’t have the energy to keep going.

Al saw that I still needed some help to keep going so he dropped down to him knees on the floor and held onto my cock. He got straight to business, no build up and at all and sucked on my cock. His little hands made me look bigger than I really am and his little mouth was struggling to get around it at first, but he got use to the size and kept going. I couldn’t believe it when he tried to deep throat a bit—and succeeded too! I felt his gag on me and that was about all I needed. “Oh God I’m gonna CUM!!”

He jerked me like a jack-hammer as he pulled his head away but I was already shooting off. Most of it went in his mouth and I still had enough to get on him face. He couldn’t hold it all in so some leaked out of his mouth and onto his body. He smiled and told me, “Well now I’m definitely relaxed!” He winked, cleaned up over the sink and we got dressed. I don’t know how sound proof those walls were but either no one noticed, or they decided not to say anything. I never thought of having sex with ten-gay best friend but I do admit I love every single moment of it. Thanks to my Physics teacher.



No comments: