Wednesday, August 6, 2008

The Five-Star Sexual Intercourse


This weekend started off very badly with my teen gay boyfriend being annoyed with me - he had had a tough week at work and I guess I wasn't sympathetic enough. We hardly spoke at all on Friday. But Saturday started better and his mind was clear. We played in a squash tournament and he won the teen gays doubles and some prize money. He offered to take me out for dinner on his price. It was now summer weather and as usual the sun had brought out the best (or maybe the worst) in him - he was horny!

We had a delicious meal in a restaurant on the edge of the sea and then took a walk on the beach. He was very cuddly and kept looking round to see whether there were any couples who might be doing naughty things - it happens a lot here and we've done lots of naughty things ourselves - it turns us both on if others are doing things too. But disappointingly, there were none - it was still quite busy on the beach, being the first nice evening since the winter.

We returned to the car and drove off. I was keen to explore his horny state and took him to a secluded parking place deep in the woods. It was almost deserted - just one other car some 100 meters away. We'd had fun here a year ago and he was already getting crazy for me by the time I'd parked and switched off the engine. "Take off your jeans and boxer," I said, sweetly. That look came into his eyes - of pure sexual lust. He very quickly pushed his clothes to the floor, and then slanted the seat down into fully reclining. I had the most beautiful view of his freshly shaved cock and gorgeous legs - mmmmmmm, I was hard anyway, just thinking about it before we even stopped at this place. But first, I wanted to taste him.

I pushed his back so that I could feast on his tasty freshly shaven cock, licking deep between his hard cock and delicious balls. He was going crazy and crying deliciously with passion. After a long while of this extremely exciting caressing, he cried loudly, "I'm aching for you." I sat up and quickly unzipped my trousers, dragging out my painfully hard prick. I asked him to turn around and then pulled him quickly up across my legs so that he could grab my prick and push it straight between his thighs. He was so wet that I slipped deep into his asshole in a single thrust and he sat there with such a lovely smile on his face.

"At last," he cried, "I've been aching for you since we left the squash club!" Then he started to ride up and down on my prick, which slid deliciously in and out of his dripping ass. My trousers were getting covered with a continuous ooze of them! It didn't take long before he was bursting to cum and we just kept riding until his hard on cock spasmed wildly and almost pushed me out as he pressed hard against me in the pleasure of his cum.

The people in the other car had now returned and they were getting ready to leave. I told him to move across into the driver's seat while I went round and got in the passenger's side. There he was lying back in my seat, his legs wide apart and his soaking asshole looking so damn beautiful. He pulled me hard towards him and we kissed deeply. My fingers found their mark quickly, first one, then two then three fingers driving into his asshole and stroking in and out in a slow hard rhythm until he was almost cumming again. Then I went down with my tongue onto his clit and stroked it gently until I felt his spasms again. This time, his cum was hard and frantic and he squealed with pleasure as he burst.

The other car had driven away by the time I came up for air. I slipped out my prick again, moved between his thighs and in the small space available managed to slide up inside his sore asshole until I was fully home. It took no more than five strokes of my hard prick before he was cumming and only about another ten and then I shot my load inside him to pleased cries from us both. Our orgasms were so intense it was almost like being knocked unconscious and we just lay coupled together for a long time, enjoying the warm feeling.

We gathered our clothes together and had sat back in our seats. He had managed to pull on his boxer to stop our cum juices dripping out onto the car seat, not bothering to put his jeans on again. At that moment, what should arrive but a motor-cycle policeman? He stopped beside the car and had a very long look at his legs. I wound down the window and he said, with quite a smile, "Is everything alright, sir?" "Fine thanks, officer," I replied, managing not to grin too broadly. "We were just leaving." He said, "It's OK you don't have to leave, I was just checking." He gunned his motorcycle and was soon gone. We giggled frantically at our narrow escape and laughed all the way home about scenarios in which he came just a few moments earlier - maybe he would join in? Or we'd both have been arrested....

We arrived home to find that there was an erotic movie on the TV - we sat close and cuddling on the couch and watched some of it. It was quite erotic and, for once, had a sensible story line. As the first set of adverts came on, we decided to move to the bedroom and watch the rest of it in more ease. I immediately went to the bathroom to clean my prick after our earlier fun. He slipped into the bathroom just after me and had a quick shower. On arriving in the bedroom and seeing his fabulous brawn body, I was completely overcome with lust for him. I threw him down on the bed and literally consumed his hard-on cock with my mouth, but in the longest tender licks I've ever given to anyone. I stroked my tongue over every part of his hard-on cock and all nearby sensitive areas, delicately teasing him into a mad crazy state of delight. He wanted me so much, but I was just going to let him cum hard and long - I slipped my finger inside his asshole and stroked his asshole at just the right moment and he exploded into an amazing cum that completely wiped him out. He did manage to groan out a delicious "Thanks" before he'd curled up and fallen asleep. Somehow, I managed to calm my erect prick down and cuddled up beside him and slept too. We'd totally forgotten about the movie!!

After just about the most delicious sleep ever, with dreams of all the best parts of yesterday roaming through my mind all night, I woke up and was immediately surprised. My teen gay boyfriend was instantly awake and within seconds, he'd pushed back the bedclothes and pulled my already hard prick out of my pants. He sucked it slowly inside his lovely warm mouth and gave me the most delicious suck and lick job ever. I was writhing in ecstasy in no time and practically cumming every moment as he tenderly treated me delicately. His gentle hands were caressing my pulsing balls and his lips squeezing along my hard shaft. He brought me over and over again to the edge of cumming and then relaxed, saying, "Just like you teased me yesterday night!" I managed to groan, "Yes, darling, but I did let you cum!" He grinned through a mouthful of my prick, "You couldn't stop me, but I can keep you here for ages." He then just kept sucking my hardness, feeling the start of pulsations and then stopping, for about 10 minutes until I was almost screaming at him to let me cum.

He then suddenly stopped. "I'm aching for that now," he cried, lying back and spreading his legs wide apart. With my prick aching to cum, I just clambered across his waiting asshole and drove it straight inside his wet hot asshole. He groaned deeply and came instantly, spasming on my hard-on cock wildly. I started to move inside him as he calmed down and, amazingly, I realized that my prick was so sensitive that I wasn't going to be just cumming within seconds. In fact, it was difficult to keep moving it was so sensitive. So I just stayed deep inside his asshole, contracting my muscles so that my prick just kept throbbing slowly inside his asshole. He could feel every movement and his reactions were clear to me - he was going to cum again within a very short time. I just held inside him, feeling every little twitch and spasm until with a loud cry of delight he exploded again, with a warm gush of his hard-on cock juices shooting out all over the base of my prick and balls. That extra lubrication gave me just enough freedom of movement despite the sensitivity of my prick, to start thrusting madly into his delightful asshole until with another loud cry he burst into yet another cum. I never imagined my teen gay boyfriend cumming for three consecutive times. I was definitely horny at that time. I feel like exploding. In just a matter of seconds, I did explode in his hot beautiful asshole with so much fun. I always wanted to have ex with him like this. It was indeed a dream comes true for me and I don’t think I’ll ever complain again. I don’t think I’ll ever asked for anything more.

No comments: