Thursday, November 4, 2010

The Dr's Sample Exam

I was sitting patiently in the Dr's. Office waiting room when his nurse called me in. I walked over to where she was and said I was Mike. “Hi Mike" she smiled. “Follow me” as she walked through a couple of doorways and opened a door to an exam room. “Dr Haiden will see you today as Dr. Abrahamson is away. You can disrobe down to your underwear and the sit on the exam table. The Dr. will be in shortly” As she shut the door behind her I began to take off my clothes and became a little embarrassed as I realized I had put on my purple bikini briefs this morning. I hoped the Dr. wouldn’t think I was weird or something. Once I was nearly naked I sat on the cold vinyl exam table. The room felt a little cool as I waited for the Dr. I was looking at the posters on the wall when the Dr. Walked in. “Hello Matt” he said. I noticed as he stood in front of me to shake my hand that he glanced at my underwear. I felt my heart skip a beat and hoped he wasn’t going to think differently of me. “So I see you are here for a physical correct?” “Yes Dr” I said. The Dr. Was about 6’0 190 lbs and in his mid 40’s, I caught myself thinking. Which again made my heart skip a beat? I thought to my self, ‘why am I sizing him up?’
“Why don’t you lie back on the table Matt so I can check your heart and begin your exam.” I laid back on the table with my arms at my side. I felt his stethoscope touch my chest as he listed to my heart and lungs. While he was doing that I felt him gently place his hand on my stomach he didn’t press down an my stomach as Dr.’s have done before but ran his hands gently over my stomach. This caused an electric charge to course through my body and my penis gave a small twitch. What was happening I thought? The Dr. continued with his exam as if nothing happened. “Well Matt all seems to be ok. I noticed your heart was beating a little fast but nothing out of the normal.” Why don’t you stand up now” I then stood up on the little stand attached to the exam table. Dr. Haiden said he was then going to check for hernias and testicular deformities. He put his hands on my hips and slowly pulled my underwear down so my penis was exposed. As he was pulling my underwear down it seemed as if he was almost caressing my hips. As he slid the underwear down, this caused some more emotional pulses through my body, and my heart to beat a little quicker. The DR. then began his exam checking for hernias and testicular problems. As he did this he gently held my penis in his hand, and as he would move it around it felt as if he was caressing it which made my cock start to get hard. I tried to will it down but that did not work. After a minute or two, DR. Haiden said “is everything OK Matt?” “Ummm…Yaa… I guess...sorry” I said.
He looked at me right in the eyes and said “it is a little unusual for a man to have this reaction when I examine him” “sorry Dr.” I said. The Dr. finished his exam of my Penis and testicles. “I need you to turn around face the table, bend over and lie down” he said rather sternly. Embarrassed by what just happened I did as I was told. As my upper body was face down on the table I was still standing on the pull out step I knew what the next portion of the exam was going to entail, although I have never had a prostate exam I had heard many stories. “Have you ever had a Prostate exam before Matt?” “No” I replied. Dr. Haiden went on to explain to me the procedure. Gone was his warm tone replaced with a more professional tone. I hoped I hadn’t upset him by my reaction to his examining me. I then felt Dr. Haiden place his hands on my sides and slowly, gently slide my underwear down. It seemed like he was taking his time. Again his touch sent shudders through my body and caused a skip in my heart beat. It seemed very quite in the room all of a sudden. After a few minutes in that position I felt Dr. Haiden’s hand spread my ass cheeks and the delicate touch of his finger on my anus.
I winced as I prepared for the eventual violation I was expecting only it didn’t happen. After a few minutes of his basically caressing my anus and my cock getting harder he stopped. I knew he could tell I was hard but he said nothing. I didn’t know what was coming over me. I heard the Dr. get something out of a drawer and then shortly thereafter I felt something cool and wet being rubbed in my anus which caused the same reactions as before only more intense. “I’m going to slide a finger into your anus now Matt” I felt my sphincter tighten up and prepared for the insertion. I expected Dr. Haiden to just shove his finger in. Instead he caressed my anus some more and as he slowly messaged my anus his finger gently slid in to me causing me to gasp slightly. My heart picked up its pace and my cock grew harder. I knew Dr. Haiden could tell but he said nothing. Soon I could feel his finger deep inside me when all of a sudden he brushed my prostate sending shivers throughout my body, causing me to convulse. “Are you ok Matt?” “Yes” I weakly said. His reply was simply “good” what was coming over me I thought. Here I was bent over an exam table, naked, with a Dr.’s finger deep inside of me and it felt wonderful. Feelings I never had were flowing through me. As quickly as he was in me DR. Haiden pulled his finger out. I was glad it was done but secretly wanted more. “Stand up Matt” Dr. Haiden ordered. I stood up with a very hard penis and hoped it would go away so the Dr. Wouldn’t see but it was too late. “I need you to lie down on the exam table on your back Matt” Said Dr. Haiden. As I lay back on the table I saw him pull out the stirrups. “Please place each of your legs in these” he said.
This was odd, I thought but did as I was told. As I Placed my legs into the cold steel he repositioned me so my bottom was at the very edge of the table and began securing them with leather straps. I quickly became nervous now as this was something I have never heard of for a male during an exam. “wha…What are you doing Dr?” “Matt” Dr. Haiden said “while I was examining your rectum and prostate I became a little concerned at something I noticed while I was feeling around. I want to do a much more in depth exam. Because this exam is more invasive it may cause some discomfort and I don’t want you moving around to complicate things” I noticed he seemed to be looking deeply into my eyes as he explained this. I was really nervous as to what was going on and was scarred, but Dr. Haiden remained professional so I trusted him, but I was still really nervous. After he had my legs strapped to the stirrups he pushed them aside spreading my legs wide and completely exposing my anus. Then he grabbed each of my arms and tied them to the table so I couldn’t lift my arms. As I tried to ask why he was doing this he told me to keep quiet and not question his exam procedures.
He seemed somewhat irritated and I did not want to make him angry. “There that should work” the Dr. Said. I was now lying on my back with my legs secured in the stirrups spread eagle, and my arms secured to the table. I was exposed and completely vulnerable. Dr. Haiden then stood at my side and I saw him slowly look me up and down but didn’t say a word. Dr. Haiden then squirts some lube on his finger and I feel him place his finger on my anus and begin messaging it again. This time he pushes his finger in a little harder and it seems to go in easier as I gasp for a breath. “Matt, I noticed when I first slipped my finger in side of you it went in rather easy, there didn’t seem to be much resistance. Usually when I place a finger inside of a man there is some resistance and it takes some doing, not with you though.” “you seem to be much looser. Have you ever inserted anything into yourself before?” “No.” I nervously lied. In fact I have tried fingering myself in the past and on occasion have used my wife’s vibrator as I wanted to feel what it was like. It was clear Dr. Haiden didn’t quite believe me. “You need to be honest with me Matt” “have you ever inserted anything into your anus, maybe your own finger, or a sextoy?” As he was saying this I could feel his finger sliding in and out of my anus, my heart was now racing, my penis was very hard and I was breathing rapidly. “No.” I lied again.
There was a long pause as Dr. Haiden looks deep into my eyes and his finger is slowly going in and out of me. “What about a man Matt? Have you ever had another man inside of you?” As soon as he said that I felt his finger push on my prostate and I spasm'd wildly on the table, only I couldn’t move. “No” I wimply said. As he looked into my eyes he calmly said “Well that’s about to change” and I felt him pull his finger out of me. “What do you mean Dr?” I said with fear in my voice. Dr. Haiden stepped behind me and I could not see what he was doing. I heard the door lock and he said “You know exactly what I mean Matt. It’s quite evident to me that you are aroused and turned on by the way I’ve touched you, and your bodies’ physiological responses to my examinations of you.” I tried to see what he was doing but due to my positioning I could not. There was a moment of quiet when I saw him approach the exam table completely naked with a very hard cock. I found myself trying to figure out how big it was, but the only thing that ran through my head was that it was big and what was he going to do with it? I began to panic and said “No Dr. I don’t want to do this” “Relax Matt” he calmly said as he put his hand on my head and turned it so I was facing his cock. “I need to examine your mouth. I know you will enjoy this. “ As he placed the head of his cock against my now closed mouth. “Open up” he said.
I tried to keep my mouth shut but he placed his fingers in my mouth and slowly pried it open. I was confused at how little resistance I put up. “Very good Matt” he said as a man’s cock slowly entered my mouth for the first time. I tried to work my mouth to prevent his cock from entering but the Dr. continuously forced his cock into my mouth. “Matt, it will be much easier if you just relax your throat and accept my cock. Either way it’s going down your throat. You can do it the easy way or the hard way. Make no difference to me I’m still going to enjoy fucking your mouth” Seeing the look in his eyes and the feel of his cock filling up my mouth as it was being forced in there, I relented and began sucking him into my throat. “Good Job Matt” he said as I felt the head of his penis hit the back of my throat gagging me. I instinctively tried to raise my arms and push him away but couldn’t. “God Matt, that feels so good, are you sure you’ve never done this before?” he asked knowing I couldn’t respond. He held my head as he slowly slid his cock in and out of my mouth. I tried to keep pace with his rhythm, but I could barely keep up as his cock was repeatedly jammed down my throat making me gag. As he was fucking my mouth he gave me pointers on how to breathe and swallow so I wouldn’t gag on his cock. After a few minutes I was able to take him deep in my mouth with little gag reflex.
The room became quiet as I laid there unable to move taking several inches of man into my mouth. I heard Dr. Haiden begin to breathe heavier and faster. “Oh God Matt” he said “I’m going to come. Get ready” He withdrew his cock an inch or two. I was hoping he wasn’t going to come in my mouth. Suddenly he began grunting and moaning, when I felt a warm sweet fluid shoot into my mouth. while he shot his cum into my mouth, he pushed his cock all the way in forcing the cum down my throat so I couldn’t spit it out. I was forced to swallow his sperm. I felt jolt after jolt spurting into my mouth and all I could do was swallow it in order to even breathe. My head was spinning as he orgasmed into my mouth. He came so much, I couldn’t keep up with swallowing it all. When he pulled out, some of the come dribbled down the sides of my mouth. Dr. Haiden took the head of his cock and shoved the spilled cum back into my mouth saying “That’s precious sperm we can’t waist it” he did this repeatedly until he ensured I had licked up all the remaining sperm. “That wasn’t too Bad Matt, but you’ll get better at it” smiling at me. I wondered what he meant by that, but deep down I knew. The room was silent now, and I said “Can I go now?” “Oh No!” Dr. Haiden chuckled “I still need to complete my exam” Wha… What else do you need to do?” Dr. I stammered. “Matt, You know exactly what is about to happen to you, pretending like You don’t know what’s going on or that you don’t want it to happen isn’t going to fool either of us!” With that he opened a drawer and pulled out a red ball with leather straps. “Open your Mouth” he ordered. Oh god I thought, he is going to throat fuck me again.
I did as I was told and instead of putting his cock in my mouth he placed the rubber ball in there and then took the attached leather straps pulled them tight and wrapped them around the head rest effectively gagging me, and binding my head to the table. Now not only were my arms’, and legs secured to the table so was my head! I couldn’t lift it up. I was definitely scarred now. I was completely secured the table and had no freedom of movement. Worse of all I could not scream for help. I saw him then move to the end of the table and he wasted no time in sliding a small into my anus and then squirting lube into me. I could feel the slippery substance flowing in me. Dr. Haiden then withdrew the tube and slid his finger into me making sure my insides were well coated. I was breathing heavily, my heart was racing and I was so scared. I tried to look away from Dr. Haiden as he stared at me intently but my head was bound to the table with the gag, and I could only look straight ahead . "I know you want to feel me in you Matt" when you became erect at my exam of your prostate I knew you wanted more" I tried to protest but It was futile. Dr. Haiden then stood on the pull out stand and put his hands on my knees’ and began sliding his hands up and down my legs’ caressing me, getting closer and closer to my tight, fresh hole. My cock was harder than it has ever been. He was now in perfect position to take my virginity. “You’re going to feel what it is like to have another man’s penis deep up inside you Matt. I am going to savor every inch of your tight warm love canal as I deflower you." He took his cock head and began teasing my hole with it. I was breathing so hard and I thought my heart was going to burst through my chest.
Then Dr. Haiden put his stethoscope on and pressed it against my chest. “Wow Matt, your heart is beating very hard and very fast. You must be in love" he smiled. He took the stethoscope off and draped it around his neck and went back to teasing my hole. Every time he would rub his penis against my most sacred of places, I could feel my sphincter contract. Dr. Haiden’s response was. “I love seeing your hole clench up...it tells me you are going to be very tight!" With that I felt his head begin to push in to me. My anus tried to resist but it was not winning. There was nothing I could do as his penis slowly forced its way into me. I felt a burning pain as he pushed deeper into me and I screamed out as his head popped inside of me only my voice was muffled. “Feel free to be as vocal as you want Matt. These rooms are virtually sound proof and the gag helps too!" I realized I was not going to be saved as I felt him going deeper and deeper into me. My insides fighting a losing battle. When all of a sudden he stopped. Good I thought he is going to stop. Relief took over me but he didn’t withdraw. Suddenly I felt my insides contract and for some unknown reason I was involuntary drawing him in. "Very good Matt, as you body tried to push me out, much like when you are trying to go to the bathroom your muscles contract and begin to pull me in" your body wants this cock in you" I didn't know what to do. My head was spinning and before I knew it Dr. Haiden was all the way inside of me.
It took me a second or two to finally realize I was no longer a virgin and about to be fucked. "God you are really tight Matt. You feel really good. I've never had a man who felt this good. It's almost like your ass was built for cock. This is going to be really good for me" he said. He then slowly pulled out of me and said " I bet your hopping that I'll stop don't you? Well I’m not!" He then pushed himself back into me, the size of him inside me causing me to try to wiggle out of my restraints. No such luck. “God I love your ass" he said as he slowly withdrew but only leaving his head in. Then it was back into me, a little harder this time. Every time he pushed into me I screamed out but it was completely ineffectual. As each of his thrust came quicker and harder I struggled more and more which seemed to make him more aroused and more aggressive. Soon his cock was slamming into me and I became looser as he went at me. all of a sudden it seemed as he lost control and violated my ass with abandon. Soon I felt him plunging deep inside me, and it felt as if his cock was going to punch through to my guts. He seemed to go deeper and deeper into me when all of a sudden he let out a grunt, and groaned yelling, "oh god Matt" and I felt something hot shoot into me. I could feel the force of a warm fluid oozing into my deepest, and most personal of places. A Man’s cock had been where none had been before.
It seemed like the flow of the Dr’s love would never end as I felt my insides fill. Soon Dr. Haiden pulled his cock slowly out of me. My Sphincter clenching around it as if it did not want to let it go. As Dr. Haiden withdrew I could feel his cum leaking out of my anus and flowing down the crack of my ass. Dr. Haiden then stood next to me and started stroking my cock. As he whispered into my ear “I will have my nurse make a follow up appointment for you next week” I shot cum all over my body. Dr. Haiden then stood there looking at me. “Wow, Matt” he said. “You look hot tied up like that with cum all over your chest.” I saw him grow hard again and thought to myself it’s going to happen all over again. Dr. Haiden then started stroking his cock while looking down at me. He then told me how he is looking forward to the next exam, and how it will be different than this one. As he described to me what the next exam will entail, he shot his cum all over my face. Without saying anything he got dressed and walked out of the exam room leaving me all tied up. As I lay there wondering what was going to happen next, his nurse walked in.
“Wow, Matt…it looks like someone had a lot of fun!” the nurse said giggling. I felt completely humiliated as she untied me. As she was leaving she said, “The Dr. will see you next Tuesday at 4. Plan on being here a while!” When the nurse left I got up to get dressed, as I was pulling on my purple bikini bottoms the nurse stuck her head back in the door, smiled, and said “by the way, cute underwear!”

1 comment:

Jesus said...

okkkk u r sooo wierd whoever wrote this