Monday, December 29, 2008

Teen-Gay Wildest Dream


With my teen-gay boyfriend out of town, I had planned a great Sunday for myself. I slept until about ten and finally rolled out of bed. I made a pot of coffee and drank most of it while I read the Sunday paper from front to back. I smoked a joint and had a really good buzz when I decided to take a little nap on the sofa. Just after I fell asleep, the sound of knocking on the sliding glass door woke me up. "Great", I thought, as I sat up, "my first nap in a long time and somebody's already disturbing me." I stood up from the couch to see Simon, our friend's teenage son whom all the neighborhood know is a gay and his parents knew about it since he has been a cross-dresser for 3 years now. He started showing his true preference to his parents when he was 13 years old and now he is 16,still quite young, standing at the door. I opened the door and let him in. "Hi, how are ya?" he cheerfully asked. When he saw my face and realized that I had been sleeping, he quickly added, "I' 'm sorry if I woke you up. I didn't realize you were sleeping. I'll go now so you can get back to your nap." Not really wanting to be rude, I told him not to worry about it and invited him in. He walked around the family room, turned on the stereo, and explained that his parents had gone out for the day and that he was looking for something to do. He said that he remembered that I was home alone and thought I might like some company.

While he wasn't ahead of his age in sexual maturity, I had noticed of late that he was developing nicely, with small but firm chest and nicely spreading hips. The onset of his manhood was progressing nicely for a guy of his age. We had been friends since he was about seven, when Simon and his mother moved in across the hall from me in my apartment building. His mom and dad and I had become good friends and, after he remarried, they moved into a house in my neighborhood. "Do you think I could have a beer?", Simon asked. I hesitated but noticed that he had the smell of beer on his breath already. "How many have you already had?” I asked. "Just one," he replied. He said that his folks weren't expected to come home 'til much later in the evening, so I figured it would be okay. I got a couple of beers from the fridge and gave him one. As we drank the beers we talked about a lot of nothing, but were having a good time. We had always gotten along well, and were pretty good friends. He finished his beer and got up to use the bathroom. When he returned, he had a somewhat determined look on his face. "Well", he said, "there's no time like the present." I looked kind of quizzical at him. I realized that two beers were probably having an effect on him, but was sure that he wasn't drunk. He continued in a nervous voice that he had come over with a specific purpose that he wasn't just stopping by for lack of something better to do. "I've wanted to make love to you for some time", he stammered, "and I was waiting for the right chance. I think this is it."

At first I was speechless and then I muttered something about being friends, our age difference, and of my friendship with his mother and father. "That's just it", he replied, as he sat down next to me on the couch, "ever since I saw you and my dad get it on in the living room of the apartment when I was eleven, and saw what pleasure you both gave to each other, I've wanted to do it with you." I couldn't believe it. I had only made it t with his father once, late on a Saturday night, on the couch, floor and table in the living room of their apartment. We were both pretty high from smoking hash and drinking wine when one thing led to another... you get my flow? But we decided that since we both had other interests, that the one time, while it was great, should be the last. "I woke up to go to the bathroom", he continued, "and saw you two on the couch. You had Dad's pants down and were massaging already-hard-on cock... then you licked it... Dad was rubbing your crotch with his hand... at first I didn't know what to think, although I kind of knew what was happening, and saw the pleasure you were giving Dad, and decided to watch from the crack in the door. I always knew Dad is different and when I saw you two together, I finally realized he is gay as well and that Mom knew about it and accepted him whole-heartedly. I know that is the reason why they accepted me as well. With that, he kissed me fully on the lips, slipped his tongue into my mouth and took my hand and placed it on his firm chest. Through his T-shirt I could feel that his nipples are already fully erected. (I later found out that he played with it when he went to the bathroom) and now his nipples were erect and waiting. I made a feeble attempt to resist but he wouldn't hear of it - especially since his hand had found my hard cock straining at the fabric of my shorts. I carefully removed his shirt and went to work on his pretty hard-on cock - careful massage and kisses with gentle sucking on the nipples had his heart pounding and his breath quickening. I had to be careful with it though since this is his first time to have sex with an older man. But after my gentle massage and suckling he said that they felt wonderful. I kissed his neck and earlobes and decided to progress to his young cock. He was wearing neon-pink track shorts that rode high on his thighs. I slipped my hand down the front of them and discovered that his white cotton bikinis were soaked through - almost as if he had wet his pants. I gently caressed him through his panties, not wanting to rush him to orgasm. He took my hand and tried to guide me through his balls, but I wanted to go slowly, to give him a truly erotic experience. When he realized that I was slowing things down a bit, he said "that's what convinced me that I really wanted to go through with this - when I have sex with my boyfriend, he's just so anxious to come that I barely have a chance to get warmed up before he's penetrating me, and, in a few strokes, shoots his load. In the few times we've fucked, I have had to finish myself off with me doing a hand job. I've never come from the action of his dick. As I remember, you and Dad were at it for quite some time before you came - you know, different positions, lots of kissing, licking, massaging and stuff. Dad must have come a half- dozen times before you filled him with your sticky goo." Now this was a teen gay with a purpose! He explained to me that he had masturbated innumerable times while fantasizing about this day. He had also experienced a number of older guy encounters which, she explained, were very sexually fulfilling but he really wanted me. His partner was a few years older and took a "go slow" approach that drove him to extraordinary sexual heights. But it was the inexperienced; "hurry up" type of sex with his young boyfriend that pushed him to consummate what had started out as a teen gay’s first masturbation fantasy. I decided that we would be more comfortable in bed, so I took him by the hand and led him to the king-size bed in my room. I again kissed him passionately as we stood embraced next to the bed, and squeezed the soft, round cheeks of his ass as we kissed. Running my hands over his spreading hips, I grew very aroused, even more than at first. I held his cheeks and pressed my hard bulge against his cock, then pulled down his shorts.

His soaking wet panties clung to his hard-on cock, showing a great deal of definition. I sat him down on the edge of the bed, then laid his back. Kneeling down, I spread his legs and began to kiss and lick his balls, while my hands caressed his belly and innocent, young smell. Sticking my face between his open thighs, I devoured the scent of his young sexual excitement. He rolled his hips back and helped me to remove his bikinis. I joined him on the bed after removing my clothes and, starting at his lips and working my way down, I kissed and licked his nipples, sucked it, tongued his navel and finally arrived at my destination: swollen, pink and still young as hole. His crotch had not yet taken on the heady odor of a mature woman, yet his scent was extremely sexually arousing. I asked him to tell me how he liked to have his cock eaten and to guide me to his points of arousal - to be honest with me if there was something I was doing that he didn't like, or to direct me to what really pleased him the most. I wanted this to be very special and very fulfilling. My tongue parted his wet cock and I ran it up and down his balls again, avoiding too much contact with it. "OH! It's so good, so good, please don't stop," he exclaimed, as his hips slowly moved with passion. I spread his legs wider to give myself a good view of these young balls, and licked his lubricating fluids as they flowed from his tight, pink asshole. "Let me suck your cock - teach me, I want to learn to do it right." I rolled on my back and my rigid tool pointed towards the heavens ... and his youthful mouth. "I remember when Dad sucked yours - he could take the whole thing in his mouth and not even gag. At first I thought that it was absolutely gross, you know, putting a dick in your mouth, but later, after remembering the look on your face when he brought you to orgasm, when you came first in his mouth, and then all over his asshole, was explanation enough as to why people engage in oral sex." With that, he wrapped his lips around my swollen head and gently sucked the pre-come from the tip and then ran his tongue up and down the underside of my shaft. "Don't work the tip too much or I'll come right now", I said to him. "No, don't do that yet", he said, "I want to feel you come deep inside my asshole". We maneuvered into the sixty-nine position, and within a few minutes, he climaxed with a shudder, wrapping his milky-white thighs around my head. "Oh, oh, ohhhh, please fuck me now, I want to feel your cock in my asshole - I want to feel the head pass between my tight ass cheeks and fill me up", he whimpered. I positioned him on top of me and instructed him to hold my shaft with his hand and rub it up and down his wet asshole, paying close attention to it. "I want you to masturbate using my cock as your toy - I want to feel my cock rubbing against your outer ass cheek and your juices dripping down my shaft", I told him, "and when I say to, I want you to let go and bury my penis deep into your hole - as quickly as you can without hurting yourself". He wasn't a virgin, but was very tight just the same, and the last thing I wanted to do was cause him any pain. By rocking back and forth and manipulating my cock, he achieved a very rhythmic stroking action and shuddered to another climax. With his orgasm, he let go of my cock and practically collapsed on top of me, impaling him on my manhood. I let him lay there for a few minutes while his asshole spasm and his heart pounded with delight. His rich juices ran down on my balls, over the crack of my ass, and wet the sheets of my bed. We kissed and petted some more, and when he caught his breath, I withdrew and positioned him on all fours. I took a position next to him and pushed one, then two fingers into his swollen asshole. He was as smooth as velvet and very receptive to my stimulation. He began rocking his hips again and I moved into position up close behind him and I told him that I think this position gives the best penetration and action against his asshole. He reached under and guided my cock into his asshole and I began my gentle humping, picking up the tempo until I was moving like a well greased piston. I held onto his hard-on cock as he buried his head into the pillow, the bed rocking to the beat. Simon began to breathe quickly again and blurted out, between squeals, "I'm com-m-m-i-n-g g again, Oh my God, I'm coming again!" I felt the semen rise out of my balls and, in a final stroke; it gushed out of the tip of my cock and filled his asshole. The white, sticky stuff squirted out between my cock and the cheeks of his ass and ran down his inner asshole. He moaned and squealed, humped back against my cock and came in what seemed like an endless wave of orgasms. I kept my cock in him for a few minutes, letting it throb deep in his ass while he tried to recover from his orgasmic delirium. I withdrew my tool from his ass, and laid down next to him, his back to my chest, with my semi-hard pecker nestled against his soft, warm buns, and my hands cupping his developing bosom. We fell off into a deep sleep for a few hours. I awoke to find my young lover gently stroking my leg, feeling my cock grow hard between the cheeks of his ass. He rolled over and we kissed and hugged, touched and caressed, further exploring the depth of our intimacy. I closely examined his budding manhood; his pale, peach-colored nipples that responded well to the touch of the lips and the hands, and his pubic area, with its scant covering of soft, black hair and the perfect pink folds of his as. His mound protruded nicely from between his legs, an open invitation to a ready cock or tongue. "Do it to me again," he begged, in schoolboy fashion. I spread his legs wide, and climbed between them. I put a pillow under him and, one at a time, put his legs over my shoulders. This gave me a great target, and I guided my cock between the lips of his asshole. He gave a little gasp when I sank it in to the hilt, my balls coming to rest against his rectum. As I pumped his ass fully on my cock, his head went from side to side on the pillow. He was incredibly tight, and when he came, I could feel the muscles in the walls of his ass going haywire, gripping and releasing my cock in an erratic way. I moved his legs back to their original position on the bed and leaned over so he could wrap his arms around me as we came together. I again filled him overflowing with my come and we came to rest locked in a perfect sexual embrace. I gazed down at his youthful face and body, but my loins told a different story as I remained seven inches deep inside him. We drifted off again, my cock still in his ass, and awoke later still locked together. We got up and showered together, washing each other’s bodies and drying off with a big, soft towels. I gave him a total body massage and we talked about the possibility of future encounters. We both became aroused again and he asked if I would like to watch him masturbate. He spread his legs to give me a full view and started by rolling his nipples between his thumb and forefinger, until they were taut and erect. While still playing with one, he put his other hand between his legs and began to caress his cock. "Is this the way you've been doing it," I asked, "when you planned today's little escapade?" "Hundreds of times", he said, "but none turned out as good as today". He took my hand away from my swollen tool and mounted me for one last ride before he had to leave. We agreed that, when the situation presented itself again, we would, like today, make the most of it.

No comments: