Sunday, November 9, 2008

My Hotel Experience

After the tiring office routine, which was now a daily situation and the meeting with my staff for the next day’s engagements, I left the office. I was all-alone and this had been the first time that my teen gay boyfriend had left alone for the States to have a vacation. An order for home delivery as daily I had been doing for the past week. Then to settle down to after dinner to any good TV and off to sleep. A routine since the past week.


I was on my way home and passed the Clifton pizza hut. I thought of slightly changing my program, I parked my car and entered. The restaurant was almost empty as it was a weekday. I sat myself on one of the corner tables. This place has got one of its own tastes and I have even eaten in the States but in no comparison to the spicy pizza offered here. I placed my order.


A few people were present. One of them I remember most as he was a very irritated man. Probably frustrated. A few boys were on the other table. All these people were at the other end of the room.


In walked a young girl about 16 years old with well supported boobs. Her walks swinging and attracted a lot of attention from all of us. Her smooth hair moved with her sway along with her boobs and butts.


She walked over to the other side and seated on the other far end. She was facing the irritated man and the young boys. She was now not much in my sight.


The boys started to pass remarks and laugh and the irritated man was just staring at him and not for a second had his eyes off him. I think all would do this as of his beautiful figure.


A few minutes and she called the waiter and mentioned something to him.
He came directly to me and asked me if the lady sitting in the other corner could join me. I replied in the affirmative.


I saw him walk out to the waiting area probably to the loo. She had gone a long time and I thought she had left, when she suddenly appeared and coming towards me she said in a loud voice where have you been, I have been searching for you. This made all the people in the restaurant think that she had sat himself on the wrong table before and I was him whatever relative. All settled down once again with buzzing voices and music mixed together, as few more people came in.
We settled down and she was a stranger to me. I asked him what she would order and she did. The waiting for food made us ask each other a few things. First the good weather of Karachi, turning slightly warm to hot during the day and a bit cool in the nights. .She was a business head as I was. We had never met before. His joining me was of the sole reason the teasing boys and the starring man. All this time I have noticed that she is not a she but indeed a young teen gay cross-dresser and the act of being a head of the company is just a show to catch my attention.


We settled down to dinner and what a dinner it was. When he lost his father, he came for his final rites to Pakistan.

We finished dinner and came out. The air was cool. He walked along side me. I could feel his heated body and could see his pointing nipples. He suddenly suggested that could we not go for a long drive as he had never spoken to anyone so easily and he was feeling good. I agreed. We decided to leave his car for he has a student license at his home and he could sit in my car. I would drop him off after the drive. We reached her big bungalow. The gate was opened, and he parked his car in the driveway. While he was sitting in my car, the gateman came running saying that he had an emergency call from his home about his wife or someone and he was to leave immediately. He handed over the gate keys to him. He got into his seat and further said that now there is no one at home. What about your mother. He answered that mother had left for Lahore for a week to visit an ailing sister. While driving I asked about any other member of his family. He said that he lived alone with his mother. He was the only child.


The hotel we went into was empty and we got down from the car and walked along the lobby. The cool breeze of the air-conditioning set brushed against us. We started to now talk about me. I mentioned that my teen gay-boyfriend had gone to have a vacation in the U.S. and he would be gone for a month. We stopped at the ice-cream shop and to our surprise we both ordered the same flavor.


We then agreed to take one room at the not so luxury hotel we went into. The living room was large for the room was a suit. He asked me to sit down and be comfortable. He then asked me if he could go to the washroom while we are waiting for the coffee that we ordered. I nodded for the yes.

He came back after about ten minutes walking down and my eyes could not get off him as he was wearing a see-through dress. I could almost see all his private parts. My erection started.


As this was happening, the door bell rang signaling that our coffee was ready. He then get through the door and took the order. He laid them on the table and came and sat down next to me so that his body nearly touched me. We drank coffee and I was now ready to leave. This was the first time in the whole evening that he held my hand. He said that he enjoyed my company and wished I would stay longer. He was a bit afraid. My thoughts became a bit naughty. I agreed to stay for a bit longer.


We settled down to talk this time he said that her old man never spoke to her to know her wants sexually. He would sometimes just erect it and put it in. as soon as he was finished he would turn in bed and go to sleep having him aroused and not satisfied. He would get headaches. Then he asked me if I had ever had an affair with anyone apart from my teen-gay boyfriend. I answered in the negative.


He came closer to me and I could feel his warm body parts and his aroma. He came closer to my lips and kissed me. Oh my, this is something. His warm tongue moved in my mouth and I started to twist and play with it, with my tongue. This started me to get harder in my pants. He moved his hands slowly to my pant zip and started to open it. My hands moved to the back of his dress and opened it. It was a soft outfit it slid to the floor. There he was stark naked in front of me a stranger. My hands immediately moved to his pointing nipples. They were warming rounded and hard. I pinched his nipples and he moaned. Then we stopped kissing. He asked me to come along with him. We went up into the bedroom.


The lights were dim and the room was cool. He walked over to the bed and lay down on his back. I removed my clothes and walked over and put my tongue on his hard-on cock. I closed my mouth on one of them and with my tongue started to encircle his nipples. With the other hand caressing the other. He was moaning.
He in turn caught hold of my penis and started to stroke it. It started to get harder and erect. My hands slowly moved to caress his abdomen sides and on to his thighs inner sides. He opened his legs wider, pushing my hand to reach his balls. I moved my hand away. But with me kissing his body and liking it moved down and down till I reached his hard-on cock and balls. He was all wet and flowing. My tongue engaged onto his cock. He shouted oh oh , and I moved both my hands on his hard-on cock caressing them.

After teasing him a bit and he begging me to work on his balls I moved in and started to make circular movements then reach its point. It got swollen and hard. I licked harder and he arched back and screamed saying this was too good. Now I put one of my fingers inside his ass and moved slowly licking his balls and the fingers bent a bit on to his upper side just behind the ass. This was the spot. He had started to squeeze his muscles and he came squinting out, wetting the bed below and a part of my face. My erection was still hard as he had been working on it with his hand. Now he got up and took it in his mouth and my god I came in his mouth, after him sucking me fully to the hilt. I then instructed him to turn around and he did. I began entering his asshole and to my surprise I realize he was still a virgin. I then began to fuck his virginal asshole. He went mad and began to moan real hard. After a few minutes of thrusting I fully exploded my hot cum into his asshole.


We both rested panting. He got up and disappeared. After a few minutes he lay down beside me and mentioned that he had never had such a time in her life.


We got into the bath and washed up. We went to sleep tired and satisfied. He kissed me saying I had done too much for him.


I got up next morning happy and was the first to do so. I saw him lying naked on the bed. I went over to him and kissed her on the forehead. I always enjoy his company as he is really hot and tempting. After a month, my teen-gay boyfriend came back from the states but we never stop seeing each other. Me and my hot and tempting other teen-gay fucking friend.

No comments: