Thursday, July 17, 2008

My New Neighbor


I had only been living away from home for 4 months now, I was living in a block of flats in the city and working hard 9 to 5 in my first office job. I’ve had one or two girlfriends since I moved out to the city, but nothing serious, I always got bored after a few weeks and ended it. I had booked a few days off work to run some errands and relax in the flat, it was a well deserved break after working non-stop, 6 days a week for the last 4 months.

On my first day I was awoken by the sound of banging in the stairwell. Being curious I popped my head out my door to see what was going on. To my surprise I was greeted by a handsome man in his mid-50’s trying to move his furniture up the stairs. He was obviously moving in, but had no one to help him.

Being the kind young man that I am, I offered to help him. I was still in my PJs, so we arranged to meet him outside in 15 minutes, as I needed to change into something more comfortable. I put on some old working clothes and met him outside.

When he saw me, he gave me a double take and a strange expression came over his face. I couldn’t tell at the time what it meant, but little did I know I would soon find out. After a few hours of lugging furniture up 4 floors, we were just about to finish moving the last piece, the couch. As we put it down we both collapsed on the couch and laid back.

“Thanks for your help, we’ll have a drink in a bit as a reward.” he said. “Although I’m pretty sweaty from all that hard work, do you mind if I quickly jump in the shower to cool down.” I said it was alright, and that I can wait a bit. The sound of a cold beer instantly made my mouth water in anticipation. He quickly took of his top, revealing a surprisingly buff body for a man of his age. I couldn’t stop staring at him, it was simply mesmerizing. He caught me staring and just looked back with a smile on his face. He just stood here for a few moments, and after a while he asked “Have you never seen a half naked man before?” I instantly replied “Yeah of course... but, it’s never made me feel like this before.”

“Like how?” he asked. I couldn’t answer him, mostly because I didn’t know why, and partly because I was too embarrassed. With that, he slowly took off his trousers, revealing his tight boxers with a huge bulge, which seemed to be growing bigger with every pulse. Once again, I couldn’t help but stare and the more I stared, the more aroused he became. It felt like my heart skipped a beat and I got butterflies deep in my stomach. I’ve never been this intimate with another man before, although I have thought about it many times. I was scared as this was all new for me, I didn’t know what to say or where to look.

“You’re shy? Aren’t you?” he said. I simply nodded. He knew I was interested, and so carried on getting closer until standing only a few inches from me.

“Have you ever felt one before?”

“No, never” I said.

“Why don’t you give it a try, I bet you’ll love it”

I sat upright and slowly reached for his bulge. I was nervous, so he reached for my hand and guided it onto his cock. This was amazing, I could feel his thick cock getting even bigger between my fingers, it must be at least 9 inches long by now. I couldn’t believe what I was doing, I was engrossed with massaging this older mans huge cock. I looked up and he was looking back with a face filled with please, he was obviously enjoying this as much as I was.

“I bet you wanna see it, don’t you?”

By this time I was completely wound up in the moment and replied “Yes please, let me see that big thick cock of yours!”

He slowing reached for his boxers and pulled them down. As the elastic went past his cock, it made it spring out like a jack-in-the-box. I jumped back in surprise and took a gasp. His thick cock, which must have been about 10 inches was staring right at me, about a foot away from my face. He was completely shaven, which made his cock look even bigger. I needed no guidance this time, and immediately grabbed it and begun stroking it. He let off a groan, which meant I was doing a good job so far. I turned my attention on his huge balls, which looked swollen with weeks of cum. I started to massage his balls and he started groaning again, only he kept on and didn’t stop.

“Do you like this?, does this feel good?” I asked.

“Fuck yes, mmmmmm. Keep going boy” he replied.

“I bet you want me to lick it a little bit don’t you?”

“Oh god yeh, you’re making me so horny, I want your young mouth round my cock”

I slowly moved closer, until my mouth was just touching the tip of his cock. I stuck out my tongue and begun by licking the shaft and working my way up to the peak.

“Oh yes mmmmmm, that’s it lad, that’s it right there, oh god yeah”

He reached down and ran his hands through my hair, and pushed my head closer to his cock. I knew exactly what he wanted me to do, so I opened my mouth and welcomed his cock into it. I couldn’t fit it all in! it was huge. I started sucking it, move my head back and forth. Every time I moved forward I managed to get more of it in, until eventually I was sucking nearly all the 10 inches. The room filled with sucking noises, and could feel it sliding down my throat, deeper and deeper. He’s constantly groaning now, and is breathing heavily, almost panting.

“Fucking hell boy, you’re working my cock like a pro. Let me teach you something…”

He grabs the back of my head and starts forcing his cock down my throat, back and forth, until all his cock is inside my mouth. The sucking noises are much louder now, as the pre-cum is filling my mouth thus making a perfect sloppy blow job.

All of a sudden he stops thrusting into my mouth and takes a step back. With this, I stand up and quickly take all my clothes off, exposing my rock hard erection. He then tells me to sit down again, but upside down, so my head was where my feet should be, and my legs where my head was. Even though this was new to me, I knew exactly what he wanted to do without him saying a single word.

He dropped to his knees and forcefully placed his raging hard cock in my mouth and begun fucking it hard. Because of the angle, it meant my throat was wide open, so his thick cock fitted snugly all the way down my throat. His balls were flapping against my nose and eyes. I reached out and grabbed his firm ass and pulled it towards me with every thrust.

By now I was ready to explode, and he hadn’t even begun to touch my cock yet. He leaned forward and started to suck me. I was in heaven; I was being used as a fuck doll by a fit older man, old enough to be my dad, which just made me even hornier. Even though I wanted to cum so badly, I managed to hold it in and continued to suck him harder and bob in my head in time with his thrusts. While he was sucking me, I could feel something tingle my tight virgin asshole. It was circling it, and gently massaging it. I felt a sharp pain as he forced the tip of his finger inside. I moaned in ecstasy. I could feel it go deeper and deeper until the whole thing was inside me. He slowly slid his finger out and back in again.

“Mmmmm, finger my tight asshole. Fuck me that feels good!” I said.

“‘Fuck me?’ Now that sounds like a good idea…” He replied.

He helped me up, only to push me to the floor on my knees and bent me over so I was on all fours. He reached into a nearby drawer and pulled out a bottle of lube, and squirted some on my asshole and on his cock. He kneeled down behind me and guided the tip of his swollen cock into my ass crack. I could feel it pushing against my hole, trying to work its way in.

“You ready boy? Just relax…”

And with that he pushed it harder, so that the tip went in a little. It hurt, quite badly, but I still wanted more. I pushed a little more, and it seemed to slide in a bit easier, and maybe went in 4 or 5 inches. The pain was going, and pleasure was setting in. He slowly slipped it out, and slid it back in. It seemed to go in a lot easier now, and deeper. He moved it hands away from his cock and grabbed my sides and started to slowly bang my ass. It felt good, and was feeling a million times better with every thrust. He was pumping into me faster and faster, until his whole cock was deep inside me. He was pulling my forward as he thrusted, which was making a slapping nose and my ass checks were hitting against his pelvis. This was pure pleasure, I couldn’t believe 4 hours ago he was a complete stranger, and now I’m his dirty little bitch, taking his massive cock inside me.

The room filled with moans, groans and slapping noises. I didn’t care if anyone else hears, as I was completely lost in the moment. With one hard thrust he kept his cock as far in as it would go, and pushed me hard so I was forced to move face down on the floor with him firmly on top. I was thinking that he had cum, but I didn’t feel his warm load inside me. He started pumping at me again; only he was really going for it, faster and harder than before. His whole weight was on me, which rendered me powerless. I was all his, and we both knew it. I could feel his ball sack hitting mine, feeling the tremors of the bangs against my ass. I wanted this to last forever, but I knew it wouldn’t…

“Fuck!!! I’m gonna cum boy, I’m gonna cum hard, deep inside you.” He shouted.

With a few final pumps of my red-raw ass, he let off a gigantic moan and shuddered. I could feel his hot cum in my ass. He kept giving me little thrusts and I could still feel the cum flowing out, filling me. He stopped cumming, and he collapsed on top of me, with his cock still inside. His cock was now getting smaller by the second, I could feel it shrink inside me, and the pressure built from his cum was subsiding. He kissed the back of my neck and whispered in my ear “Mmmm, I haven’t cum like that for years. How did you like your reward?”

I turned my head, and showed my huge grin, which spoke for itself. He got off, and his now flaccid cock slid out easily. We both stood up and begun to get dressed. I noticed his cum was now running down my leg, like a little stream. I couldn’t believe how much there was, I looked down to see that I had left a little puddle on his floor of his cum.

“Its shame that was wasted on the floor, I would have loved you to fill my throat with it instead.” I said.

He smiled back at me, and said “It’s also a shame you didn’t cum, would have loved to taste your young spunk too!”

I looked at my watch and realized it was late afternoon, and was starting to get hungry. Being the kind young man I am, I thought my new neighbor may be hungry too, so I offered him some food round mine later tonight.

He replied with “Thank you, but I think I’m gonna finish sorting my stuff out. But, I may come round a bit later for seconds…”

We both laughed. “I’ll see you later then” I said, then turned around a left. As I got into my flat I collapsed on my bed with a huge grin on my face because I knew that I was going to his dirty like slut again later tonight…

No comments: