Monday, April 7, 2008

Summer Loving


During the summer months Fridays are usually slow in my business, so sometimes I try to find an opportunity to escape the office early. Sometimes the opportunity to escape finds me...

It was mid-morning on a hot summer Friday at work, and being a typically slow business day the time could not pass by fast enough. My mind was already distracted with thoughts othis than work, and when I answered a phone call I was slightly stunned by the voice of a man with an unfamiliar accent when I thought I heard him ask for "Mr. Coses". Thinking that my distracted and somewhat twisted mind obviously misunderstood his accent, I recovered my composure and replied, "Excuse me sir, would you please repeat that name?" This time I understood through his accent as he spoke slower and clearly pronounced the name, "Yes, I vaahnt to shpeek vith Meester Coses". I couldn't resist my amusement and had to pause and clear my throat to suppress a laugh, then uttered an "Uhmm", as my mind fumbled for a response. Before I could respond fur this I heard a quiet burst of laughter over the phone, then the familiar sound of my gay boyfriend Carl giggling as he couldn't contain himself any longer. Still giggling softly he teased, "So how's my Mr. Coses doing this morning?!" Now smiling along with his, I replied "Much better now, thank you! Well, actually I am still feeling kind of soft and lonely...thinking of you...missing you". I could see his naughty grin in my mind as I listened to his teasing, seductive voice, "Mmmm, well I've been missing my Mr. Coses too...can he come over to play?" The desire in his voice ignited the warmth of my longing, and stimulated my cock to puff up for his. Speaking softly so I wouldn't be overheard outside my office, I grinned and said "You know Mr. Coses always likes to play with you...I should be able to flee work a little early this afternoon." He sighed and pouted playfully, "Ohh, but I've been sooo horny, thinking about playing with Mr. Coses all morning...can't he come over now?" I couldn't resist the erotic influence of his voice on me, rousing my pulse to quicken and my cock to grow harder. Rapidly glancing at my open afternoon schedule, I knew I could really leave anytime, but was enjoying the phone play with Carl. Closing my office door I teased, "Hmmm, well sir, before I can make an engagement you'll have to tell me more about what you want to do with Mr. Coses." Playing along with me, he giggled softly then described in erotic aspect how he wanted to feel, lick and suck my cock and cock. The images he created in my mind and the physical tone of his voice enflamed the heat of my lust, and caused my cock to pulse with each heartbeat and strain against my inner thigh, bulging my pants. Pausing his erotic massage of my mind, he breathed out a deep lavish sigh and said, "Mmmm, I'm so horny thinking about it...I just can't help playing with myself". Then in a seductive murmur he knowingly asked, "Is your cock hard for me?" Causing my cock to twitch in response. I lowered my voice and whispered deeply, "You know I'm always hard for you babe", then I asked "Are you touching yourself now?" He purred, "Mmm hmm", and I asked "What are you doing now?". He giggled softly, knowing he had my full attention, and in a breathy tone he replied "I'm playing with my nipples for you...I love it when you suck my nipples...and lick my cock". My cock throbbed in excitement at the thought as I whispered, "Mmm, your cock are so sweet babe...I love licking your cock lips...is your cock wet now?" I heard his draw in his breath deeply, and he moaned softly, "Ohh yess...mmm, I'm sooo wet for you". My pulse quickened and my burning lust surged through me as I murmured, "Mmm, I love the feel of your wet. I can sense it, I can feel it, I can taste it. Love it!! I was really horny and I started masturbating. Right down in my office when my driver opened the door and surprisingly saw me in that way. He was so turned on that he suck my cock right that very instance. Since I was really horny by the way Carl talk on the phone I hurriedly enter my dripping wet cock in his ass. He was a virgin and fuck how I love it. He was hurt at the beginning but was moaning real loud after. I was so satisfied that I totally forgot about Carl. Fuck you!!! I like you, I said to my driver, he hungrily kiss me and aid I want to fuck you again sir next time. I just nodded.

No comments: