Monday, March 17, 2008

RESEARCH PAPER

I shifted uncomfortably in my seat, trying to find a position in the
hard wooden desk that wouldn't cause my ass to go numb. Just five more
minutes. Five more minutes and then my weekend could begin. I hated
Friday classes. They always seemed to drag on, and this one was no
different. And to make matters worse, this particular lecture took
place in the oldest classroom on campus, complete with hard wooden
chairs circa 1904.

I put my pen down, clenching and unclenching my tired fingers as I
continued to listen to Dr. cruz's rousing lecture on skeletal muscle
physiology. Glancing around the room, I noticed the rest of the class
was just as bored as I was. Slumping back into my seat, I crossed my
arms and began to wait out the last few agonizing minutes.

"I think we'll end a little early today," Dr. Cruz stated, setting his
papers down on the desk in front of his.

No sooner had those words exited his mouth than the room was filled with
the rustling of papers and the clicking of binder rings as the students
gleefully packed up their belongings.

"Oh, one more thing," he shouted above the noise. "If you missed last
class I need to speak with you about the project."

"Dammit," I muttered to myself. "I guess the weekend will have to wait a
few more minutes."

As the rest of the students filtered out of the room I made my way down
to the front. I expected more people to remain behind, but to my
surprise only I and one other student were left. Although I
didn't know his name, I recognized the teen gay from a few of my classes.
Although he was extremely attractive, he always seemed to be by
hisself. I found this a little strange since the hot ones usually had
throngs of friends and followers. He was quiet, which many people,
including myself, had often mistaken for snobbiness, and had an air of
maturity about his. I knew many of the guys lusted after his, but as
far as I knew none had ever come close to getting anything at all. I
could count myself among his group of admirers, although I had never
even spoken with his. He was about 5'5 with dirty black hair, which
he maintained at a medium length with a simple style. His face was
gorgeous, and his eyes carried a certain element of shyness which
intrigued me. And although his facial features were impeccable, it was
his body that took center stage and really made every heterosexual male
drool at the site of his. His chests could only be described as
perfect. They were full and round, large enough to be considered 'big'
but not 'ridiculously big'. His ass, too, was full and round and more
than once had I caught myself staring at it as he walked. His
voluptuousness was what really set his apart from the other teen gays in
the sports medicine program who tended to be either quite toned and
muscular, or else a little too skinny for my liking. And although this
mystery teen gay's body was amazing, he never dressed in a provocative
manor, although this day he was wearing a low cut white top which
showed of quite a bit of cleavage for in the campus cross-dressers are in, and a pair of extremely tight jeans showcasing his delicious behind.

"Okay," Dr. Cruz began, handing us each a heat of paper. "This is your
assignment. Since you two were the only ones to miss last class when we
divided into groups, you'll have to be partners. I trust this is okay?"

I had to keep myself from smiling.

"Yes," I answered. "That's okay with me."

Mystery teen gay nodded as well.

"Good," Cross continued. "Now unfortunately, since you are the last ones
to choose a topic your choices will be limited. Also, you will have to
take the only remaining presentation time slot which is one week from
today."

I groaned. Time goes my weekend.

"Any questions? No? Okay then. Good luck."

With that, Cruz gathered up the rest of his things and headed towards
the doorway. I turned to acknowledge my new partner.

"Hi, I'm Eric," he said in a soft voice, extending his hand.

"Dan," I said with a smile, shaking his hand. His skin was soft and
smooth, and his touch was extremely gentle.

"So I guess, we'll have to get going on this thing pretty soon," I said.


Eric nodded.

"Yeah, I'm actually really busy next week, so if we could get it done
this weekend that would be great."

I agreed.

"How about Sunday?" he asked, slinging his backpack over his shoulder.

"Sure. Where do you want to work on it?"

"How about my place?" he asked. "I live just off campus. We can each do
our research and then meet their to discuss the specifics of the presentation."

"Sounds good."

With that, we exchanged phone numbers and email addresses and went our
separate ways. Although I was a little pissed off at having to do work
over the weekend, I was looking forward to spending a little time alone
with Eric. Although I didn't actually think anything would come of it,
I was happy nonetheless about being in the presence of such a hot teen gay
for any time at all.

I spent Friday night in the library gathering references and getting
ideas, before calling Eric on Saturday morning to run them by his. We
decided on a general topic and planned to meet Sunday at 2 in the
afternoon at his place. I wrote down his address and said goodbye
before hanging up the phone.

I awoke on Sunday morning with the sun beating down on my face though
the tiny window in my bedroom. I had a feeling it was going to be a
good day.

I spent the remainder of the morning organizing my work before heading
to the gym for a quick workout. After that, I returned home and had a
shower before setting off for Eric's place. Since it was so nice
outside I decided to walk, still making the trip in less than thirty
minutes. When I arrived at Eric's apartment, I popped a piece of gum
into my mouth (just in case) and buzzed his room number. A few seconds
passed before I heard his soft, sweet voice over the intercom.

"Come on up," he said, followed by a loud buzzing noise.

I pulled the door open and walked inside, stopping just long enough to
check myself out from the reflection in the large glass window. I then
made my way to the elevator and headed up to the third floor.

As I reached Eric's door, I checked my breath once more and then
knocked.

"Hey," Eric greeted, quietly as he opened the door to find me standing
there. "Come on in."

I walked into the small apartment, leaving my shoes by the doorway.
Eric was wearing a pair of tiny tight shorts so I was happy to glue my
eyes to his ass as I followed his inside. He was also wearing a tiny
blue tank top that made his chests look even more perfect that usual.
I was actually happy to see his showing a little more skin than normal,
and had to really try hard to prevent myself from gazing too long at
his body.

"Is it okay if we work in my bedroom?" he asked. "My roommate is coming
home soon with some friends and he can be pretty distracting."

"Sure," I responded. "Whatever you say."

I definitely had no problem spending time in Eric's room.

"Sorry about the mess," he warned as I followed his into his room.
"I've been really busy lately."

I laughed. Other than a few clothes on his bed, his room was spotless.
Nevertheless, Eric began frantically picking up the stray garments and
tossing them into his closet. As I set my backpack down on the bed, he
lifted up a pair of pants and a small black plastic object fell to the
floor at my feet.

"Oh my God!" Eric gasped, reaching down to snatch the thing back up.

It took me a moment to realize, but it was a vibrator! I just stood
there stunned as he grabbed the small makeshift plastic penis and
tossed it into his closet along with his clothes. By this time, Eric's
face had turned a bright shade of red and I could tell he was severely
embarrassed. And I had to admit I couldn't blame him. This makes him so shy that I need to come close to him to ease the shyness so we can start the project early. He was se tensed and I can feel him shaking when he accidentally touched my cock, This made it very hard and I had to kiss him. He responded and we began making love. As I couldn’t stand it anymore I thrust my hard-on cock in his virginal asshole. This made him shout for pain but nevertheless made me continue on what I am doing. I love making out with him. He kissed me passionately when his roommate arrived. His roommate was shocked but enjoyed the scene, undress himself and joined the party. We ended up sexing up to 5 in the morning and I loved it.

No comments: