Sunday, December 16, 2007

My Brother's Hooter

I never in a million years thought what happened last weekend would happen. I traveled with my family to my brother's house to see his new digs. Ken is 16 years old, 5'7, 125lbs, long black hair, brown eyes with lips that go on for miles and he is a rocker. He looks like a softer Basti Artadi. Anyways, I was unpacking the minivan while he gave my gay boyfriend a tour of the house. His gay boyfriend came out and gave me a hand with the bags. We carried everything upstairs, and then Jim, his gay boyfriend, went into the room everyone was in and asked my gay boyfriend if he wanted to come downstairs and see the family room he was building in the basement. He trucked down the stairs and around back to the stairs to the basement except Ken. He stopped in the bedroom I was in and asked if I needed anything. I don't know what came over me, but I smiled at him, walked over to him, grabbed him by both arms and threw him behind me onto the bed. I then shut the door and locked it. He was stunned, but popped up off the bed and said sternly, "What the hell are you doing?" I grabbed him again, this time kissing him forcefully on the lips and backing him up against the wall. He was trying to push me away but I was too strong for him, and he couldn't yell because I was pressing my lips so hard against him and holding his arms tightly against his sides. While pressing him against the wall with my lips and chest, I let go of his left arm and brought my right hand down to his shorts. I grabbed him roughly between the legs, and he groaned and tried to close his legs and pull my arm away. He still could not move too much or scream, although he was putting up a hell of a fight, because of my lips and chest pressing on him. I slid my hand inside of his shorts and found his soft cock. I slowly forced my hand into his cock, which made him gasp and struggle harder. I jammed it in and out about a half dozen times and then forced my hands again this time with more playfulness . He has a big cock! After about a minute of vigorous hand-fucking, I could tell he was getting wet, and his struggling was getting less and less vehement. I went for it, and shoved my tongue into his mouth; gasping again, Ken tried to struggle, but the combination of my hand and tongue must have broken him as he started to reciprocate naturally to the tongue lashing and took his hand away from my hand that was playing his now-hard cock. Since he wasn't resisting anymore, I took my left hand off his left arm, and felt him bring both arms up around the back of my waist to hold me while I roughly shoved his shorts down with both my hands. I broke away from him to yank his shorts and underwear down to his ankles and turned him around to get full view of his ass hole, but he said, "NO! We can't! We have to stop!" I popped back up and shoved my tongue into his mouth again, and after a minute he relaxed and started tonguing me back. I didn't know how much time I had left before everyone came up from the basement, but I had to go for it. I shoved my shorts and undies down to about my knees, and my now-hard 10 incher sprang forward. I thrust into his asshole with a start; his arms came up around my neck and he clasped his hands to hold on for a fucking. I railed into him again and again, faster and faster. Ken's breathing increased, and he started moaning. He must have been farther along than I thought, because in short order his ass was tightening on my cock and he was writhing in orgasm. His knees began buckling, and I pulled out of him. I spread his legs with mine, then re-entered his wet asshole from behind again. After some violent thrusting, we both started to hear voices; they were coming up from the basement! I had no idea if this situation would present itself again, so I quickly pulled my cock out shoved it into his asshole again! He cried out "NO! Stop now!" rather loudly, and we heard Jim call out, "Ken? Did you say something?" I leaned back, grabbed a fistful of that long black hair, and pumped my cock farther into his asshole. When it was all the way in, I pumped his ass about a dozen times, quickly, and then blew my load inside of him. We could hear everyone coming up the stairs! I pulled out of him and yanked up my shorts. Ken frantically grabbed his shorts and ran into the adjoining bathroom and shut the door. I turned quickly and threw open some suitcases, then went over to the door, opened it, and went back to unpacking. About 30 seconds later, everyone made their way into the room to get me, oblivious. "Where's Ken?" my gay boyfriend said. "In the bathroom," I replied. We all turned and headed downstairs into the kitchen. I saw Ken downstairs and he told me that he love our fucking session so he planned on sneaking during midnight so we can do it again in the basement this time.

No comments: