Monday, July 30, 2007

Teen Gay Reveal

Hi, my name is Benjie. I'm 18, I am what you call as a luscious teen gay and I found out that I was attracted to both men and women when I was
very young. I was five, and I can still remember this vividly. My older brother was pointing to a large billboard in NY city.
It had a woman on it who was almost naked. He said that he loved it, and I told him that I sort of did. But I
wouldn't mind it being a guy either. I have had many crushes on male friends.
When I hit adolescence at 12 I realized that I would always enjoy looking at both men and women. So I didn't
really want anyone to know I was that way. So I just kept dating girls even if I didn't like most of them. But
when I was with them they would notice that I would stare at other people, and not girls either. Men.
It was around 13 turning 14 when I met my teen friend Alex. He was this very solitary boy who lived down the street
from me and went to an on-line school because his parents didn't want him going to any school saying it
was different here, as to where he moved from. He was originally born in Italy, but both his parents were
half Japanese half white. So they moved to Japan and he lived there until he was 12. And then moved all
around America until he moved down the road from me.
We would always hang out and he would make fun of me for being smaller than him. Now at the age of 18
I am only 5'7'' and he is a tall 6'3''. We still talk about how it started between us. It was around Halloween.
And his younger brother, mother, and father had gone out to trick or treat. I stayed over his house
because my family did the same.
We were in his room watching the random horror movies that were on tv. And he asked me if I liked
anyone. I didn't tell him I liked men, I just said "no not right now why?" he then looked at me and just
kinda smiled. It was rare when he smiled. That was when he told me that he was a teen gay. And I had to come
out to him. From then on we would always hug each other or kiss one another just because we wanted to.
When we were 15, we started to masturbate with one another, which then lead to oral sex. We have never
never gone farther than that saying that its not right because we don't love one another. Until this day we still
hang out and hug each other. But we call one another a sleeping buddy. Because he'll stay over my house
and instead of sleeping on my pull out couch bed, he will sleep in my bed with me.
I have relationships like this with lots of my friends. And to all of you who are worried about coming out,
don't be. At first people will be a little disturbed, but later on they will accept it and some people will then
come out to you. And even though I have done this with men, I still have a healthy relationship with a girl,
who I have been with for two years now. And to top that off, I also have a crush on another girl and boy.
I know that I don't love the other boy and girl. But I still know that I am bisexual and it was hard at first
thinking that I wanted to touch other boys.
Just work your way through it and you'll all be okay. Its not as bad as you think. So more power to all of you.

No comments: