Monday, August 18, 2008

My Life Guard

I wasn’t very happy at the end of my sophomore year in high school when the only job I could get for the summer was the night supervisor job at the local recreation park and swim club since my dad was the owner’s friend. After all, $7.00 per hour is not exactly big money when you have a lot of tuition to pay, but after two weeks on the job I found out that money isn’t everything!
My job was to “supervise” the two lifeguards who were on duty from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. when we closed the pool. After we closed the pool, I was responsible for making sure everyone left the park by 11 p.m. so I could lock the big gates on my way out. The park was about seven secluded acres of land tucked in the middle of some tall trees about a quarter a mile back from the road. Besides the pool there were several ball fields, a kid’s playground, and a picnic area. It wasn’t much money, but it was easy, even if it was kind of spooky late at night with only the security lights dimly shining as I made my last rounds before locking up for the night.
I was lucky that the two lifeguards, both guys but later on I found out that the two guys were teen gays, were good at their job. Alex is in high-school who is 17 years old, while Vince had just finished his first year of college but she is still 16 years old. They kept everyone in the pool under control, and they didn’t fool around on the job. They were always attentive and alert, and it was a pleasure to work with them. It was also a REAL pleasure to look at them. Alex was very cute, but Vince was a real knockout! A great swimmer, Vince looked more like a bathing suit model than a lifeguard, and he could have gotten a job just about anywhere he applied, but he swam on the college swim team and enjoyed being around the pool.
In mid-June, a real heat wave hit the area and the temperature hit the 100 mark during the day and stayed in the 80s overnight. On Friday night we decided to keep the pool open an extra hour to give the people some relief, so it was well past 11 o’clock when the last people left the pool and headed for the parking lot.
Alex had a brand new car from his folks for graduation, but Vince drove a sporty motorbike, the kind Jim McMahon used to do those commercials for on TV. Anyway, as I started locking up the pool and turning off the lights, I heard Alex “honk” his horn good- bye, followed by two little “beeps” from Vince’s motorbike.
A few minutes later I was in my car, headed down the long driveway towards the gates at the entrance. I had just gotten out of my car to close the gates, when I heard the “putt-putt” of Vince’s motorbike coming up the driveway.
“Oh, I’m glad I caught you before you left,” Vince said. “It was so hot tonight I forgot to get my windbreaker when I left, and my wallet is in it. Can you let me back into the pool house to get it?”
I quickly locked my car, and Vince rode his bike into the entrance and waited while I locked the gates to keep any one with ideas of a late-night swim out. I hopped on the back of his bike, and we zipped back to the pool house in less than a minute.
It didn’t take long to unlock the pool house, and in the dim glare of the security lights Vince located his jacket while I waited at the door. He had just about reached the door when he stopped and looked back towards the pool.
“It’s still so hot, I could go for a quick swim to cool off,” he said. “What do you say?”
It had been kind of a hectic day, and as workers, we really weren’t able to enjoy the pool during work hours. “Sure,” I said, “but I can’t turn the lights back on. The parks commission will probably want me to pay for the electricity if I did,” I kidded.
We trotted out to the pool area, and Vince quickly kicked off his sneakers while I pulled my shirt off and started getting my shoes off. Vince was just about to dive into the cool water when he stopped and gave me a funny smile. “I’m not going to ride home on my bike in a wet suit,” he said as he pulled his suit down past his beautiful chest, below his lovely hips and over and off his lovely legs. “Let’s take a skinny dip!”
He dove into the water, and I quickly decided to go along with the idea. Stripping off my trunks, I dove in and swam after him. He swam so effortlessly, I couldn’t get anywhere near him, and I was soon exhausted. After five or six minutes in the pool I had to grab onto the side of the pool and rest.
Just then Vince swam to within a few feet of me and gracefully pulled himself out of the pool. “C’mon,” he said as he ran off towards the playground, “give me a push on the swings.”
I hopped out of the pool and followed him into the sandy area where the playground equipment was located. Vince was sitting on one of the swings, and I pushed against his bare back as he glided through the warm air. He was really handsome looking in the dim glow of the security lights. When he asked me to slow him down, I tried to catch him tenderly, but he nearly crashed into me and my hands ended up grabbing his cock. I waited for his reaction, but I never expected what happened next.
“Come around in front,” he said. “I want to suck your cock!”
You can imagine how fast I moved around in front of him since I love teen gays cock sucking ability! As he sat on the swing with her legs spread, I stepped up to him. My prick was exactly the same height as his mouth, and he just pulled my cock right into his lips and started sucking! He started working on my tool so vigorously that I grabbed onto the swing’s chains to keep my balance. Suddenly, Vince used his feet to start the swing moving, and before I knew it, we were swinging back and forth, my cock in his mouth, and me holding on for dear life.
While this was a pretty exciting way to have sex, it was physically impossible to keep up for long. I finally had to beg him to stop before I fell, and when he stopped, he jumped off the swing and ran towards a set of parallel bars a few yards away.
Being very athletic, Vince had no trouble mounting the parallel bars, and when I arrived he was sitting on top, one leg over each bar, with his cock in the middle—just as high as my face!
“Now it’s your turn to do the eating, sweetheart,” he said. It’s all yours!”
Seeing his hard-on cock right in front of my face was quite a turn on, especially after the blow job he gave me. I didn’t hesitate to bury my face into his bushy cock, sliding my tongue up and down his balls, finally focusing on his cock. Working my tongue back and forth over his balls and a few moments later my tongue was probing the edges of his asshole.
With all the juices flowing down his thighs and his ass, he was one soppy wet cock! As my tongue probed his asshole, my fingers were slipping in and out of his ass. The Olympic Games might have some great gymnasts, but nobody does the kind of moves Vince was doing on the bars that night!
After a few minutes, it felt like my whole face was going to slip up into his juicy cock, and as I jiggled my fingers faster and faster in his ass, his body arched and convulsed in pleasure.
I was starting to wonder how much he could take when he suddenly managed to pull away from me and effortlessly dismount from the bars. We were both soaking wet from sweat and his cock juices but he still had more surprises in store for me. I grabbed for him, but she slipped away and headed for the sliding board. He had gotten only two steps up the ladder when I caught up to him– his ass jutted back at me, face high!
My tongue quickly burrowed its way up his asshole, while my hand reached around and worked on his cock. Pushing my tongue into his hot ass as far as it would go, he started gyrating and grinding his ass into my face so hard I thought my nose would break. He started moaning and gasping, and it seemed half my face was up his ass. But my ears weren’t, so I heard it when he said “Stick that big prick of yours up my ass!”
As juicy as he was, I knew it wouldn’t be tough to do. I simply climbed the ladder until I was up behind him, and he did the rest. Reaching back and grabbing my prick with his hand, he placed the head of my shaft at the entrance to his ass. Just when I was ready to thrust into him, he lowered his ass down onto my prick, engulfing my hot cock up into his moist, tight asshole.
As I thrusted in response to his tightening and relaxing his anus, we slowly worked our way up the ladder to the top of the sliding board. With my prick still thrust up his hole, he leaned forward, as if he was going to slid down the sliding board on his stomach, head-first. Now I had a perfect angle at his ass hole, and filed with lust and passion, I plowed my hard cock into his hole, slamming against his buttocks with a loud slap each time. Although I was in a sexual frenzy and couldn’t stop from fucking his ass like a jackhammer even if I wanted to, I was hoping it wasn’t hurting him. I shouldn’t have worried, because above his moans I heard her repeat “Harder, harder, harder, harder!”
I finally couldn’t take any more, and I had to cum early. In a few seconds, he was up and running away from me again, but this time he ran to the pool to rinse and cool off. A few minutes later we were back at the gates, locking up and kissing each other good-night.
My head was still spinning from the night of wild lovemaking, so I nearly fainted when he waved good-night and yelled as he drove off, “Tomorrow night I’ll show you some tricks on the seesaw and the merry-go-round!”
Yes, when it comes to jobs, money isn’t everything!

No comments: